SAU Community

Stock Rb26 + -9S + E85

usmair

Be hard pressed to pop 1st gear. The front diff is the issue. Ash knows ;)

Yeah that's a rather expensive one.

I'd suggest anyone wanting to do a lot of launches, look into doing a Nismo front diff first... Before the stock one dies and then takes out your 9ltr sump as well, it hurts the budget allocation :closedeyes:

Is Mr limiter launcher getting scared???

Time to upgrade Deano

Haha the amount of driving my car has been doing for the past 6months, im positive its going to be fine.... it cant break itself, parked up in the shed with the covers on..... hehehehehehe

hey guys quick question , i rang horsepower in a box earlier and he was trying to say -9 is bigger than -5 and smaller than -10 yet the rated power is 330hp or there abouts , what turbo am i thinking of that is smaller than -10? if there is such a thing?

hey guys quick question , i rang horsepower in a box earlier and he was trying to say -9 is bigger than -5 and smaller than -10 yet the rated power is 330hp or there abouts , what turbo am i thinking of that is smaller than -10? if there is such a thing?

pinch.gif . Noob!

Lol are you stupid? from what you just said 10> 9 > 5

Hence 9 and 5 are both smaller than a 10

I don't think what you said is correct though.

Edited by Rolls