SAU Community

Sau Forum Battle - Come One, Come All!

R31Nismoid

Ok SAU is officially in and among the ARC Forum Battle

When: 1st - 4th March

Where: Calder Park, Melbourne

What's going on?

SAU is going to battle it out against other car forums around Australia.

30,000 people, TV time, $11,000 in prizes - It is time to go to war!

Further Info/Entry information, ticketing & more: CLICK ME!!!!

i got in contact with reece about entering.. I may look into doing the gymkhana if I can get a bit more detail than on the website cause if its going to be wet like the evonats one RWD will be useless for times

Yeah I know, I looked.. f**k all info except for get there before everyone else and go to drivers brief..

Map is too cluttered and small, but if my powers of deduction are correct their so called 'gymkhana' looks like a slalom up and down pitlane.

anywho will think about it and decide soon

It would be street class, depending on tyres.

Reason being it's still using a RB25, just converted. So the factory engine that has been modified, and engine modifications are unlimited for street class. Just excludes non-factory motors. So putting in a LS1 for example.

is this just for 100000 rwkw cars?

Not for the S'n'S it isn't :)

But given what other forums are bringing along (basically super-lap cars). SAU must fight fire with fire of course :)

Hopefully superjet is coming down to run some 8-sec passes. He will confirm back in approx 2 weeks but unless something really goes wrong - it'll be down here.

It's going to be a great spectator event i reckon. 3 days of all levels/types of motorsport to tickle everyone fancy in one way or another

• 1 month later...