SAU Community

Reccomended Power Fc Tuners In Syd

FordyR31

I gave Unigroup a call. It was the most expensive quote I have got so far but im still keen to go and have a chat. Does anyone rate/not like Unique Autosport in seven hills? Just another I know of that's closer to me aswell as MRC if they are still in castle hill.

MRC came highly recommended when I was looking for a tuner, and I've heard of Unique doing good things with Toyotas

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If one wants the best, one has to pay for the best: the best in turn, produce the best.

I've been very happy with Unigroup Eng (Yavuz) & I'm booked in with them again with my 'new' car.

But in no way do I regard DVS Tuning (Jeremy) or Pulse Racing (Paul) as second best either.

And if I had a HKS F-Con V-Pro ECU, I would even have Tune House or Dart Eng on my short list.

It is by omission that my learned friends above have not mentioned who are 2nd, 3rd or even 10th best.

Unigroup! Yavuz is very down-to-earth and won't talk over your head either. It's yet another reason why Unigroup Engineering are so highly-rated by people here on SAU.

Also, he won't do un-necessary work to your car then try and hit you with the bill for it later. I've been to some of the other workshops listed on here and they've tried doing that more than once.

UniGroup for me too. Yavuz won't sell you anything you don't need and as mentioned wont carry any work out on your car unless you agree to it all. Him and his boys down there know their Skylines down to every bolt.