SAU Community

Saunsw Wakefield Track Day New Pricing!

Aggroman

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can any-one recommend a trailer friendly hotel/caravan park in Goulbourn?

Also is any-one going to be up there the fri or sat nights for beers?

I'll be heading down after work on Friday. I usually stay in town but sometimes the road crews that stay in Goulburn Inns get a bit loud on a Friday night.

So I'm thinking of staying at the Best Western Trapper's inn this time since it is away from town and quieter.

If you want to stay in town so you can walk to the soldiers or worker's club for a beer then stay in town and you can walk. I think the Alpine Heritage in town has a large back lot for trailers. I don't think Trapper's inn has trailer parking in the complex but there is a servo across the street with a big back lot (only if you don't mind leaving your trailer out of sight).

I'm not a big drinker but happy to quickly catch up with ya on Friday Night (I probably won't get in until around 8 pm though, and retire early like around 10). Also, Goulburn is a sleepy town an there isn't much open early before the track day. It's difficult to even find a coffee other than Maccas.

No problem at all as long as they are firmly fastened (GoPro Suction Mount is ok).

In fact SAU:NSW has three for rent if you want one, PM me. $35 for the day that includes me posting you the raw videoon a DVD(set) after the event.

nice my missus jsut gave me a HD2 so keen to try it out.

had one of the original SD ones till it cooked on a bloody hot day last year.

now just have to load up Wakefield on race chrono and I'm all set.

List is updated as of March 6th..

(waiting for payment confirmation) will be removed from the 2 entrants as soon as payments show up in the SAU account.. If it has been more than 5 days since you have paid please double check your payment went through and if not PM me to let me know after you redo the payment.

Can any-one recommend a trailer friendly hotel/caravan park in Goulbourn?

Also is any-one going to be up there the fri or sat nights for beers?

will be there sat evening, wheres everyone going for beers? :cheers:

any report of how the track is looking?

havent heard much about floods in goulburn for a while, anyone know if its cleared up?

Goulburn wasn't hit too badly - track is 10k out of town so not really affected

my dad lives there, spoke to him this arvo and he said the track itself is fine but the grass area is obviously just mud. The pits also have their usual puddles for certain garages...

Clinton and I will not be able to attend as we have had a family member in hospital for weeks and have not been able to even think about our car let alone get it ready for a track day.

Hopefully things will be resolved before the next track day and we can have our new GTR rear cradle built and in the car instead of being a pile of parts on the garage floor plus there are a range of other important jobs that also need to be done.

I'm very keen, but I'm little worried about a very small oil leak I have (about 3 drops of engine oil every time I park).

I'll call the track tomorrow and see what they say, if its no worries, I'll pay tomorrow.

Edited by volityl

update coming soon people so dont stress..

Can the person who faxed a form from the phone number ending in 1485 please resend it as the file is corrupted and I cant get any info from it. Thanks!