SAU Community

Sau Nsw Chocolate Cruise!

oweban

Who loves chocolate?

YOU LOVE CHOCOLATE!

We're having a cruise on the 3rd of March to go get some chocolate happening.

yc53Y.jpg

Disclaimer:

There will be absolutely zero tolerance for any kind of "hooning". Anyone doing burnouts, acting like an idiot on the road, or otherwise doing things that would be reported to police, will be. SAUNSW enjoys a friendly relationship with NSW Police, and we'd like to keep it that way.

That said though-

The Basics

Start: Max Brenner, St Ives at 9am.

Finish: Blue Mountains Chocolate, approx 1pm.

fNOK3.png

The trip is 111km from St Ives to Katoomba.

IN DETAIL!

We'll all meet up at Max Brenner, St Ives at 9am. There's parking for cars with low lips there or across the road (from memory), and we can all have a good meet and chat and catch up. See new faces, meet new people!

From there, at around 10am we'll leave to head out. We'll be making a mid-way stop at:

Zokoko Chocolates

JSnm5.png

at around 11am. Cars with low lips will need to park along Old Bathurst Rd. We'll leave there at around midday, and onwards! The final stop in this cruise is at:

Blue Mountains Chocolate

snyif.png

at around 1pm. From there you're free to enjoy the delicacies, and to do whatever you want from there. At this point the cruise will be "officially" over, but there will be a special private demonstration for SAUNSW members at 2pm sharp. If you're not a member and you'd like to come to this demonstration, we'll have forms on the day, or you can join beforehand by visiting ---> this thread <--- and going from there. As a member you can enjoy cheaper entry to events, big discounts on tyres, discounts at GCG Turbochargers, Lincorp Parramatta (Nissan), a members-only section of the NSW forum, and other stuff that's in the thread that I've forgotten.

If you'd like to make your own maps for the day, the details of the stops are as follows:

Max Brenner St Ives

235 Mona Vale Rd St Ives

Zokoko Chocolates

84-90 Old Bathurst Rd Emu Heights

Blue Mountains Chocolate

176 Lurline St Katoomba

Hope to see you there!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please confirm in on attending this cruise as we have to confirm numbers for the shops. They are doing their best to accomodate us on top of their normal business traffic.

So if you are coming post up here so we can get approximate numbers.

Bring on the Choc!

I might be in,

although including the trip down and back from newcastle it would come to a total of approx 500kms in one day!

Might need to sort out some overnight accomadation.

If you're bringing the missus there are plenty of nice places to stay up around katoomba mate. Lilanfels is pretty sweet but on the exxy side. Car would be safe there though.

If you're bringing the missus there are plenty of nice places to stay up around katoomba mate. Lilanfels is pretty sweet but on the exxy side. Car would be safe there though.

Thanks for the tip mate, at this stage the gf isn't coming, but will see what happens.

I'm thinking I may go to the pie shop one now, as the sat before it my car is being detailed by jdm performance, and will be staying in syd sat night...

Are you going to that one? Would love to see the yellow and black gtrs side by side...

Actually should be a fun family day - you know, we're all friendly. Do the boys like cars? If so then double treat for them sweets and chocolate too.

I will be in but flying solo, wifey isn't into long rides in the Skyline.