SAU Community

Deca Feb 12 Wrapup

emts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So seems work activated a nice new Internet connection...so I thought best to test it...

anyhow 14 gig in a morning makes me think it is now ok for the rest of work to use.

http://sau.loudsx.co...A%20feb%202012/

will do low res ones tomorrow as well basically I cannot be bothered today.

You are a legend - was gunna offer bandwidth to assist but looks like you have it all covered!

oh and usual request, if you reuse these on FB/youtube etc please reference SAUVic and myself as the camera operator.

So do I list "Martin" as camera operator? Or something more specific?

cant view MTS files at work :'(

also cant install VLC :(

Grab portable VLC - doesn't need to be installed, just runs locally: http://portableapps....eo/vlc_portable

Damn you DECA! Here I was trying to be all sensible with my money, looking towards the future and all that. First day back and I've already done half a dozen searches on carsales, checked out my105 and scanned the for sale section.

Damn you DECA! Here I was trying to be all sensible with my money, looking towards the future and all that. First day back and I've already done half a dozen searches on carsales, checked out my105 and scanned the for sale section.

Good stuff! Im glad we had an effect on you...dont wait too long, otherwise youll never do it!

Some pretty nice driving out there this time round, I think everybody should watch out for Ben, out there for the first time and by the end of the day within one second of the fastest times on the skidpan, also beating the notorious Russell Cunningham on various occasions!

Thanks to Luke for the ride in the unbelievable NUTR33...a truly impressive setup!

Thanks to all who participated and provided great company during drinking festivities! Even though the poor had lots of floaties in it it was so awesomely refreshing after a full day in the sun!

Thanks heaps to all the volunteers of the day, awesome day despite the heat, still amazed that my car survived.

Thanks Martin for all the videos, have not watched them yet, cos I'm on a slow connection at the moment, but will have a look when I get home

Also, I wanted to ask, Martin, I want to make a montage of my runs of the day using my go-pro footage, and your external footage, how would you like to be credited? First & last name? Forum name? both?? Let me know, Cheers!!

Will def be at the next one! Hope to see everyone again!

Thanks heaps to all the volunteers of the day, awesome day despite the heat, still amazed that my car survived.

Thanks Martin for all the videos, have not watched them yet, cos I'm on a slow connection at the moment, but will have a look when I get home

Also, I wanted to ask, Martin, I want to make a montage of my runs of the day using my go-pro footage, and your external footage, how would you like to be credited? First & last name? Forum name? both?? Let me know, Cheers!

Will def be at the next one! Hope to see everyone again!

Edited by she_spools_180

Great day. Thanks to all volunteers etc!!

You weren't the only one single pegging out there ash :(

Didn't manage to get time to throw locked diff in so it was a handleful to try and slide round.

Can't wait for next deca.