SAU Community

"donate" points?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is what it is...

Info:

This hack will place a whole new addition to your forum. You will get a store on your forum where members can buy goodies wich they first have to deserve by posting good and by doing good on the forum. This hack is fun and great on the same time, it generates many new posts and new members and the most important: it add's something to your forum wich is fun to use. Members needs an amount of points to buy a goodie.

What can members do on the Store:

At the moment, there are 18 goodies to buy on the Store Hack 3.0:

Donate Points, Change Username, Change Custom Title, Change Custom Avatar, Give An Other Member A Custom Title, Add A Calendar Event, Add Glow To Your Username, Buy An Italic Username, Stikcy A Thread, Buy A Midi Song For Your Profile, See someone's last visit on profile, Scrap Card, Donate A Midi Song To A Fellow Member, Buy A Bold Custom title, Smilies In Custom Titles, Buy A Less Floodlimit, Rob A Member & Lottery Integration.

Every goodie can be turned on/off in the admin. Ex. The scrap card is only useful if you have the "cards hack" installed and can be turned off since its not benifical then.

How can members earn points:

Members can earn points by posting new replys & new threads. They can also earn points if their thread received a specific amount of views and/or reply's. Everything can be set in the admin.

Admin options:

6 new links in the admincp: Store Config, Store Actions, Donate To An User, View Sticky's, Update Templates, Store Log & Lottery Options.

Store Config: Here you can set how many points someone will deserve by posting a newthread/newreply and you can set the views/reply's as well. You can define the points wich the user receive when he refers a new member.

Note: You are be able to define points for newreply & newthread per forum, but you must set newreply and newthread to 0 (here in the config) to enable it per forum.

Turning "Show Graphics" on will change the action title on the main page to the images that you have entered in the "Store Actions" config.(see also screenshots)

Store Actions: Here you can see all the actions that are available and you have the ability to turn them on or off. You also can change the title, description, costs, sold & the quantity of the action. You can also give here an image url.

Store Donate Points: Here you can donate points to users. The amount of the user will be changed directly.

View Sticky's: Users have the ability to buy the sticky feature through the store. They don't have the permission to unstick a thread. So all the threads wich are stickied through the store are recorded and you can easily unstick them here.

View Screenshot

Update Templates: All the Store Hack Templates have their own group name. Those are globalised templates. However, when you add a new store template then it's not globalised as default. So i made an extra action which globalise all the store hack templates. It will add store hack templates into the Store Hack Templates group.

View Screenshot

Extensive Store Log: Here you can view all the goodies wich are bought by users through the store, who donated to who and how much? Who have changed their username, who have change their custom title and what was the old one etc etc.

Lottery Options:

Here you can setup your own lottery. Define the name of the lottery, jackpot, startdate and enddate. You can view the users wich have bought a ticket once you have setup the lottery, you can also edit the lottery and/or close/delete and reward the winner and punish the losers. A winner will be picked randomly by the script, the winner and the loser(s) will be pm'ed with a winner/loser message. You can define the amount of the ticket under 'store actions'.

Additional Info:

Vbulletin Options - Store Hack

There are a few important config options in the 'Vbulletin Options' located:

Store name: Define a title for your store

Points name: A name for your points, ex. points, gil, money etc.

Points sign: The sign wich will be putted before the amount of points, ex. $.

Description: A store description wich will be presented on the main page of the store

Banning: Here you can ban users by their userid

Days between next sticky: Define the amount of days between the next sticky

Show graphics?: Show the graphics on the main or not. Graphics will be displayed besides the action info.

Show Richest Person?: Show the richest person of the forum on the main or not.

Show My Rated Posts?: If set to yes then users can view their own rated posts.

There will come a new link to the store on the forumhome page and it also shows how many points an user have. The amount of points wich an user have can be viewed on their profile as well. A guest will see 0 points.

The main page of the store will display the user's avatar and if the user don't have an avatar then it will display the noavatar.gif wich is included in the zip file.

The store gives the ability to change someone's custom avatar and custom title. The user can execute that action if he has the right amount of points but don't forget to raise the amount of posts in the admin. By that i mean the minimum posts needed for the custom title & custom avatar. I changed the minimum posts to 100000 so they cannot change their custom avatar & custom title in the usercp.

All the design is template driven so you can change it to whatever you like. This hack is made for Vbulletin 2.3.2.

Some more features:

- Decrease points when deleting post/thread

- Define points for new reply and new thread for each forum.

- Send member pm with reason when he receives a donation(templated)

- Send member pm when his custom title is changed

- User's points amount can be viewed in the postbit and profile

- Members have the ability to rate a post. Approve/Disapprove + they can add a comment

- Admins have the ability to increase/decrease user's points in the postbit

- Quantity System

- Top10 Richest Persons

- Members get rewarded when they refer a new member.

- Store Templates have their own group name in the template list.

- 'My Donations' page with Advanched OrderBy/Sort/Pagination system

I got this error when I clicked on thief under most sold to see who's been stealering...

[url]http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/ushop.php[/url] 203.100.245.135 /forums/uttstore.php?do=a&aid=14 [url]www.skylinesaustralia.com[/url] Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) 404

I got this error when I clicked on thief under most sold to see who's been stealering...

[url=http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/ushop.php[/url]]http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/us...ushop.php[/url][/url] 203.100.245.135 /forums/uttstore.php?do=a&aid=14 [url]www.skylinesaustralia.com Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) 404

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/ushop.php[/url] 203.***.***.*** /forums/uttstore.php?do=a&aid=14 [url]www.skylinesaustralia.com Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) 404

***'d out my IP