[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yea, i think it was too, and she works at the petrol station not too far from we where saw each other if thats correct? and her dad works at repco with my mate hehe

Yep thats me!!! :banana:

Also today was traveling behind a red 32 GTS't down goodwood road this morning, towards the city

Yep I saw that one today cruising east along cross road. Also saw a nice R34 on churchill road, near the torrens road end. had a sticker on the back. Also saw a white r32 heading northeast along northeast road, a very nice 180/200 (i cant tell the diff between the two when im goin 60 kliks) on newton road/montacute intersection.. looked pimped

Lots of nice ones out there :banana:

-D

Edited by Dohmar

saw a dark grey 34 on east terrace this morning b4 9am. think i saw cara down bridge road too, kinda recognised ur car from the graphics from a distance but i wasn't sure. drove past you in my black 33 with the stealth spoiler, had for sale on the windows. gona get hot today!

black 33 .... gona get hot today!

I know! I always see a white R33 in St Marys near where I work, has a big SAU sticker on the side window. Looks really nice, so nice I dont like my car to be seen anywhere near it.

Thats prolly bunny33

I know! I always see a white R33 in St Marys near where I work, has a big SAU sticker on the side window. Looks really nice, so nice I dont like my car to be seen anywhere near it.

Spotted R34 on Rundle st just now at lunch, places VISHES.

Well, certainly gone all out, but not really to my taste. pinky/pearl paint job, overdone kit, big chrome rims, white leater interior retrim. Certainly a lot of work, and would make a great show car for AS I guess..

Well, certainly gone all out, but not really to my taste. pinky/pearl paint job, overdone kit, big chrome rims, white leater interior retrim. Certainly a lot of work, and would make a great show car for AS I guess..

He's been in autosalon the last few years, think he may have even won an award? Didnt think that thing was driven on the road.

The is an R33 skyline that has been heavly modified

Spotted a few today

White R34 heading into the city along north east road, near ascot ave intersection

Grey R32 GTR being driven by a young lady near the intersection at the golf course in the city

White R33 with a skylines au sticker on the rear window, on main north road at salisbury, waved to the driver while i was behind him, got a wave in return.

also saw a hot yellow s13 heading northeast along n/e road, and a blue/black r33 5 mins after that

-D

Edited by Dohmar

saw a dark grey 34 on east terrace this morning b4 9am. think i saw cara down bridge road too, kinda recognised ur car from the graphics from a distance but i wasn't sure. drove past you in my black 33 with the stealth spoiler, had for sale on the windows. gona get hot today!

yeah i rekon i saw you........... i prob didnt take much notice lol sorry!

spotted "heartbrker" this arvo on south rd, white r34 and then in the city a white r34 with bomex rear bar and nismo front with the plates "JMS" had tradeplate on the back

and then at foodland para hills, a white r33, black r33 and grey r33 all within 30 seconds of each other!

spotted a white 33 going down hancock road around 3 today. also who is the guy i always talk to with the red 33 that work somewhere in banksia park... hello if your on here!