SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

spotted the SLED on south road about 5:30... jus saw a bike up a head with a rear tyre that is fatter than my 2 rears combined. :) got close enuff to see it was Pete, hope i didnt shout at ya too loud... didnt wanna get drowned out by the bike.

also saw DRTY 2 lining up to get on the southern expressway, wow that is a really impressive colour

No it wasn't too loud buddy. I gave you a wave back but I'm not sure if you noticed because the traffic was pretty bad.

Spotted Deluxe down at Brighton tonight and again along Anzac Dragway after leaving the Bay tonight. Stopped and had a quick chat.....nice guy.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

today was in missus car and got petty at the servo jasmine works at and while we where there PKBLADE rocked up haha

then we left the petty station and a white auto 33 sat next to us at the lights with a chic driving, hey if your on here!

Edited by fredman

Spotted a red R33 at maccas in gawler tonight and a gunmetal grey R32 was sitting behind me in the drive through filled to the brim with his mates. was about 7:20pm.

Also spotted a white R34 cruising up main north onto the gawler bypass the other night about 6:30pm. Was in the laser and wasn't risking speeding to catch up with you :)

spotted a purple 33 with a SAU sticker down the side of the windscreen i think with a girl driving

at main north road yorketown road traffic lights turning towards craigmore

i was in the greeny/blue/dirty 33 in the lane next to you

spotted a purple 33 with a SAU sticker down the side of the windscreen i think with a girl driving

at main north road yorketown road traffic lights turning towards craigmore

i was in the greeny/blue/dirty 33 in the lane next to you

that prob woulda been jas

ok today i spotted a black r33 at bp chicka fillin in petty, and on pt wakefield back from town seen a nice clean looking white R32 BUT all after i seen da fake GTR badge ON THE WRONG SIDE it turned me of lol....

spotted "OUTCAST" on main nth rd out elizabeth way this afternoon along with a couple dark coloured, stock looking r33's also on main north rd,and a white r32 at munno para

Hey Steve (MADAZ), I finally spotted you for the first time this evening. You were stopped on the Regency Road uptrack at the intersection of Regency & Prospect Roads about 6pm. I was just pulling out of the driveway at work when I saw you. Didn't get a good look at your new tint because I hadn't expected to see you but the car's looking great. I'm getting the windscreen replaced on Saturday, then I'll be booking it in for tinting next week. We'll look like "peas in a pod" soon! :) Cheers mate.

this may be a friends friend :D

Any one here own the silver Stagea with black rims out happy valley way?

Nice car and i see it going past my girlfriends house quite often. :P

hi buddy yeah just looked over in time to see your fine ride didnt know if you were on here :thumbsup:

not 5 mins up the road i saw another gun metal grey 4 door :D nice

um are you expecting to get your tint done on the group buy.... because your name isn't on the list and you never said about it in the GB thread :/ have i missed something

Hey Steve (MADAZ), I finally spotted you for the first time this evening. You were stopped on the Regency Road uptrack at the intersection of Regency & Prospect Roads about 6pm. I was just pulling out of the driveway at work when I saw you. Didn't get a good look at your new tint because I hadn't expected to see you but the car's looking great. I'm getting the windscreen replaced on Saturday, then I'll be booking it in for tinting next week. We'll look like "peas in a pod" soon! :D Cheers mate.

um are you expecting to get your tint done on the group buy.... because your name isn't on the list and you never said about it in the GB thread :/ have i missed something

Hi Steve, thought it was all OK? :huh: I do have entries in the GB thread (the day it finished). You PM'd me about it on 8th January and I sent you the rego details etc as requested.

Not a newbie, we've just never crossed paths as yet. We exchanged a couple of PM's about being wedding cars last year but I was away O/S at the time. Cheers

spotted a blue 33 on marion road last night about 7, and a white 33 with two guys getting out in the coles car park on jetty road glenelg around 9 last night, i was the chick in the dunga commodore.

Followed a nice shiny black 34 'RBDRIPER' (I think) down West Tce about 2.30pm today on the bike..........just made it home before it started to pour down.....whew!

That thing is deadly in the wet!! :D

My wife just rang me and said she just spotted Shaun/Evil34 going over the Birnkenhead Bridge (she was in her blue Honda Accord Euro).

She mentioned, and I quote "it looked nice - was nice a clean and shiny, not dirty, dented and scratched up like your car"

To which I responded "well all you have to do is approve the $5k budget and I will book in my car to be resprayed tomorrow"

That did not illicit a good response :D Was worth a try though.

See some of you at Fasta Pasta and 8-ball tonight :D :D :D it is going to be fun!