SAU Community

Sau 3.2 - Issues Register - Updated 12/04 @ 19:00

Is the dark skin on the way?

the links in his sig don't work.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#404] Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index

(i don't know if it's his fault or yours).

also where's the quote button?

• Quote and code buttons don't show up when you add for full reply, neither does the smiley buttons for me.
  • Time is incorrect it's 1 hour too fast
  • also my signature is still hiding the time stamp

Not true, I'm using IE and it's still doing the same thing

• P.s where do I find these silly skins?

:)

1. Noted

2. That is your setting issue - go into

-My Settings

--Profile Settings

Then simply turn off both DST options - for some reason it's not working correctly. Will get C to look into it, not critical. Been a problem for 12 months.

3. Known problem, no action.

After "view new content", no more mark all items as read button? Or am I blind?

What skin?

What broswer?

Need more information when posting guys.

the links in his sig don't work.

An Error Occurred

That's his issue, not the forums issue - no problem to log.

I'm receiving email notifications - but the subject is now the person who made the post, rather than the topic which is kinda confusing.

Gday, I cannot get the phone thingie for my android phone working, it use to do it automatic before, I have enough trouble logging on as Im old and change scares me, I also wear glasses for reading and even wearing them I cannot see the phone version anymore and even on the computer is a stuggle.

Will this go back to plug and play style of thing ? Im not interested in trying to format? phones and computers and stuff, the only thing I use a computer for is looking at car sites and googling, when people talk about the tech stuff you lose me.

Good luck with the new upgraded site, hopefully it will become easier when the bugs are killed.

KISS.

Gday, I cannot get the phone thingie for my android phone working,

To turn on Mobile - from Android you need to ensure in your your Android Broswer you have Mobile Browsing enabled.

To do this open your default/inbuilt broswer.

Bring up bottom menue

- More

-- Settings

--- Mobile View (tick checkbox)

Then go back to your broswer and re-load the webpage.

Once it has fully loaded scroll down to the very bottom. In the bottom left corner there is a "Use Mobile Versionswitch to mobile" button.

Refer attached

post-709-0-12269900-1334102692_thumb.png

My Notification drop-down says "such n such" new reply but the onyl thing i can click is to go to their profile and not the thread posted in.

My Notification drop-down says "such n such" new reply but the onyl thing i can click is to go to their profile and not the thread posted in.

You have provided insufficient information, please address the below

1. If it is a format/skin issue - Which skin are you using?

2. If there is a page format issue' date=' link to the thread and/or post please

3. What browser you are using?

4. Screen shot(s) if applicable[/i']

5. Mobile or Full version?

Accidentally put this in the Changes/Features thread :O

Using Chrome, Deluxe theme, Full site.

More CSS dramas with sigs - (text overlapping text when it wraps due to size constraints)

fbtKs.png

The quick reply WYSIWYG editors toolbar is missing some icons too

cqfpU.png

Regarding the no mark all items read button:

Using the default skin, doesn't work/appear on the "pulse" on either.

Browser is google chrome.

Using the full version.

It's the button that when browsing the forums with "view new content", once you've read through the new posts etc it used to be in the top right of the topics list.

Edited by blk94r33

I seem to be having a drama with the avatar upload section. Chances are it's an error with whats between the keyboard and the seat im sitting in

I go to this page, and click next to "PHOTO" on the "Change your photo" box;

sd1.png

Then I click on "Use a custom photo, browse"

sd2.png

As soon as I pick the photo, it starts to load and you get the little arrows;

sd3.png

Then this message comes up (the file is 457kb and a jpg)

sd4.png

When I go back to the start and do it again but using the option to upload from URL, I put the URL in and then click "Import", when it gives a red box - which looks a lot like the first red box but doesnt quite load

sd5.png

Just noticed the drop down menu for moving from section to section which used to be between the quick reply box and the last post on the right hand side is missing

That is logged under the features thread as it's not actually broken. It is simply a feature that doesn't exist on these skins - so notes in there.

Will go through your avatar stuff in the next 48hrs, have a major security thing to fix first tonight.

Also, is there a way for users to choose to turn off/on previews in the "reply" box please?

I find it a lot easier having text only in that box and being shown the image/video/media/URL/etc link tags

Thanks

This is again a feature not a issues - Will add to that when i get time.

iPhone mobile mode

Whatever that square window ting top right is.... Dosnt do anything? What is it

How dobi get to any menus like my messages and new content etc. I assume it that window I can't click?

Also loading blackouts don't disappear

eacd1aa6.png