SAU Community

Piglet's Rebuild Of His Busted Tomei 2.8

I think you'll find the base circle is smaller on the JUN cams which will make it look pointier (more triangular).

Same as the procam (30 mm). Poncam is 32mm.

I think you'll find the base circle is smaller on the JUN cams which will make it look pointier (more triangular).

It's just the lift vs duration that giving them the shapes they are

Going down to the engine builder today to see where that's at. The only thing left is to order a head gasket as we don't know how thick to go before the dummy assemble. That's about it. A fitting and lines here and there then drop it all in.

It's going to be run in on the dyno. Check mixtures then go put a few kms on it. So basically trailer to dyno (by no means this 2.4% throttle 1500 km rubbish), check, 500 kms of twisty windy with varied loads (so drive to Mac Pass and belt up that a few times) then drive back to UE the next day and turn the wick up. HURRY UP!!!!!!

This farken!

Keen to see the finished product - reckon it could be good for the marulan track day in August ?

I'll get close. Are you going?

more like.. trailer to dyno, bed in brakes new brakes, fap over working car. Dyno next day for powers!

Can it all be done in one day?

Get there first thing, full result by 10 pm that night?

I laugh at your 10pm statement... Remember it's yavuz and his trusty side kick Oporto boy we re talking about :D

Edited by GTR_JOEY

I laugh at your 10pm statement... Remember it's yavuz and his trusty side kick Oporto boy we re talking about :D

Hows ACRAP, lOloLoLoLloLllsssss

Paul, Eastern Creek on the 22 July, good spot for some "R & D"

DO ITTTTTTT

Hows ACRAP, lOloLoLoLloLllsssss

Paul, Eastern Creek on the 22 July, good spot for some "R & D"

DO ITTTTTTT

Let's just say the only thing good about it is that I can save mega cash for the GTR :)

You know exactly how it is!

Let's just say the only thing good about it is that I can save mega cash for the GTR :)

You know exactly how it is!

I wanted go go for a month or so (mainly for the fishing) but 17 wanted SME to pay for me, SME said that if 17 wants their assest they would need to pay, 17 had a sook and said they couldnt afford to pay, hence Im still in Sydney, Ha, look at them now, undermanned and no soil or Q & A element with any experience.

I hear its arse.

3.5 weeks. I'll try but I highly doubt it.

Fingers and toes crossed mate.

Haha yea it's border line retarded, first off there was enough planties, now there is ONLY 2 dump trucks... And we have 9 mechanics and 3 electricians. But they still wanna send more tradies!

They money they coulda saved on paying all the extra bush pay for people they don't need they coulda sent more of you blokes.... Oh wait, we're not even getting bush pay next week...

Good work 6ESR