SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

Shocks will bolt in. Only difference is rear strut top size is narrower on stagea. Unsure if the spacing between the mounting bolts is different. That and spring rates will be different.

Pehaps take a quick measure of the strut top and bolt spacing?

Then Denizer can measure his and BAM confirm/deny...

Edited by reaper1721

Ohh and i have a set of blue anodised wheel nuts for sale too! $10, comes with 2 key things. they are used, and the blue coating has come off some of them.

They were purchased here on the forums within the Business Trader section.. Taleb Tyres? Anyway, dont need them, went with silver in the end.

Hey guys I have a RB25DET head for sale it's got tomie valve guides valve springs and valve stem seals it's also been shaved a heap for higher compression and there was a 3mm head gasket used I don't know what it's worth so I'm going to say 600ono and I guess best offer gets it

please message 0410717935 if you want photos and if you want to pick it up I don't always check sau it will also come with a small box of bolts and timing belt cover and other bits and peices and a intake manifold

Edited by wilderboy

Anyone have RB26 GTR injectors for sale?

Need them ASAP! if i could borrow them for a day that would be even better!

also have a R33 Viscous diff for sale -150

and skyline Stock r32 Seat immacculate-80

Comes with free silvia seat! ;)

Ohh and i have a set of blue anodised wheel nuts for sale too! $10, comes with 2 key things. they are used, and the blue coating has come off some of them.

They were purchased here on the forums within the Business Trader section.. Taleb Tyres? Anyway, dont need them, went with silver in the end.

A set for all wheels or a set for one wheel?

Anyone have RB26 GTR injectors for sale?

Need them ASAP! if i could borrow them for a day that would be even better!

also have a R33 Viscous diff for sale -150

and skyline Stock r32 Seat immacculate-80

Comes with free silvia seat! ;)

I will have reasonably new set of 700cc Denso's (few thousand k's) out of my GTR on the 19th of this month, up for sale.

Well i need new tyres on the rear lol, they are only just off wear markers lol. What size RSR's do you have? Ill probably go 265s to match on the front but 285s would look awesome :P

Also that Case of bourbon is sitting here for you to pull my inlet manifold off and do the gaskets seeing as you will have heaps of experience after doing yours :D

Edited by k_d

If you go RSR's and your running 18x9.5 +12 then run 255's on the front.

If your offset is +15 or more then 265's maybe ok.

Beware of scrub on Drivers side FR when running anything greater than 255's with RSR's.

They are larger by 10% than other tyres and in my experience do scrub slightly on full turn going slow.

I onsold my new RSR 265's with this warning............and they scrubbed on the buyers car. SInce fixed I think ??

Oh righto. Yeah i wanted the flush look but decided against it, just for when i track it ill be less likely to tear a guard in an off track excursion lol

Gotta pull my front driveshafts out tomorrow and get them rebuilt, they wont last to sydney otherwise!!!

All mine are rolled too, did it before it got painted :P

Only rears for time being, wont have the $$$ for all 4 yet. Will be going same size on fronts though, aparently nissan have some ultra shitty 4wd system that never works and makes the car explode when using different tyre sizes :P

(yes i know you can have different widths as long as the rolling diameter is the same, im just shit-stirring :D)

I have a few things that I need to get rid of:

Set of R33 GTR V-Spec shocks with springs, were swapped at 55,000km for Tien Monoflexes, Perfect Condition, I think that a dust cover or two may have cracked - $150 ONO

2 Tail lights for R33 GTR in QM1 White, I think that the screw tab on one has snapped off, not sure if it makes a difference - $100 ONO

R33 GTR triple gauge cluster, was removed when it was replaced with a NISMO cluster - $50 ONO

R33 GTR ECU, working when removed - $30 ONO

Thats it.

Any questions sent me a text on 0FOUR23492200