SAU Community

A.c.t For Sale Thread

Yeh - I want one for nothing. Who's got one ? - ya pair of A holes :P

and Eric - We'll sort this out in the cage A'ite

And winner takes your 32? LOL

@ sinsations Mwah :kiss: ......... runs away------------------------------------>

For Sale!

RB26Dett ECU from a R33 GTR (has r3 on the barcode thing) -$120 ono

Rb26dett ECU from a r32 GTR with a nistune installed and tuned for exhaust, 720cc, pods,

decided to not go with the nistune and go full standalone- $350 ono

Stock r32 drivers seat and silvia passenger seat- $80 mint condition

Maybe for sale - blue 720cc injectors perfect condtion - offers

215/40/18 pirelli pzero tyres with 90% tread - $150 pair ono

PM or message me on 0410371188

Edited by AnDreeZy

EOI; 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T

Silver

73,xxx kms

Most bolt on mods including:

3" Turbo back Kakimoto Regu 06&R

SAAS pod filter

Cooling pro return flow front mount

Boost tee

18" mesh wheels

King spring lows

Bad points;

Dint in driver side door

Water line from turbo has a small leak

PM me offers, thanks !

post-96098-0-95658200-1358078808_thumb.jpg

Edited by iDannyz

For Sale!

2 pairs of RB26Dett Stock turbos blown exhaust wheel, 2 are in good conditon! - offers!

RB26Dett ECU from a R33 GTR (has r3 on the barcode thing) -$110 ono

Rb26dett ECU from a r32 GTR with a nistune installed and tuned for exhaust, 720cc, pods,

decided to not go with the nistune and go full standalone- $350 ono

Stock r32 drivers seat and silvia passenger seat- $80 mint condition

Maybe for sale - blue 720cc injectors perfect condtion - offers

215/40/18 pirelli pzero tyres with 90% tread - $150 pair ono

PM or message me on 0410371188

I'm going to start gathering interest on who legitimately wants to buy what parts off my car soon. Want to know I can get rid of most of it quickly before I dive in to pulling it apart, particularly since I have NOWHERE to store all the shit I rip off it.

Turbo and injectors are pretty much spoken for. Not confirmed on coilovers. Wheels have interest from a couple of people. Otherwise as far as I can think, everything else is up for grabs.

Refer to the for sale thread for list of all aftermarket parts on the car, otherwise just assume everything else is still stock standard and up for grabs. EVERYTHING MUST GO.

Without sounding like a cockhead, I won't be doing things silly cheap. I won't be asking top-dollar for these parts, but I'm not just giving them away. I don't like making huge losses on things which is the only reason I haven't tried selling this car many times in the past. I don't even want to lose such a ludicrous amount of money now lol.

PM me if you want something in particular, once I've gathered interest and can commit to stripping it (give up on selling it lol) I'll start another thread with prices giving ACT or close-by peeps preference.

As per other thread, will potentially have an entire vehicle worth of parts to sell very soon.

PM me. Stuff for sale $5 to $$$

Found lots of R32 GTR interior/exterior parts :D Will post up all my spares after I clean my garage this weekend. Parts Include:

Awesome drivers side window, new brand name upper control arms, Ahstrays, Kick panels, Boot trim/panels, front mesh :ph34r: , Looks new - Drivers/Passengers seat belts, 2 x Kaixen hids with balasts, BMC, power steering pump, Great full interior carpet, Head unit and other stuff.

Edit: Denso 720 INjectors - under 5000kms. and the ..... that Eric wants :thumbsup:

I had fun looking :w00t: it was :santa: all over again :D

PM me. Stuff for sale $5 to $$$

Found lots of R32 GTR interior/exterior parts :D Will post up all my spares after I clean my garage this weekend. Parts Include:

Awesome drivers side window, new brand name upper control arms, Ahstrays, Kick panels, Boot trim/panels, front mesh :ph34r: , Looks new - Drivers/Passengers seat belts, 2 x Kaixen hids with balasts, BMC, power steering pump, Great full interior carpet, Head unit and other stuff.

Edit: Denso 720 INjectors - under 5000kms. and the ..... that Eric wants :thumbsup:

I had fun looking :w00t: it was :santa: all over again :D

Does that windows come with all the internal shiz or is it just the glass?

OK Guys, I'm gonna put up a few things now to get the ball rolling...

R33 GTR rims, factory forged alloy. 17x9" +30 offset. Currently wrapped in 255/40/r17 Adrenaline RE-001 rubber with decent amount of tread left. $$$ make an offer, but I kinda need a set of wheels to replace them with so the car can still be moved.

R33 GTR front and rear seats IMMACULATE condition, with rails. Will not separate. Will also need a driver's seat to replace with so car can be driven.

Willing to sell any part of the car that doesn't affect its ability to be driven. Will make exceptions if appropriate replacement part is provided. Not really many things that can be sold off, but yeah I'm sure there are a couple of things.

Pads are a fixture on the outer door sills. Can likely be removed and replaced if your outer sills are still in good condition.

I can show you in less than 2-3 minutes with the aid of a small philips head nxt time we meet.

There is a single screw which retains the outer sill that is located at the very end of the sill closest to the door handle end.

1. Wind window all the way down
  2. remove screw
  3. remove sill
  4. Remove/replace pad. (Pain In Ass)
  5. reseat sill
  6. screw in

Windows are pretty easy to but can dick you round

Pads are a fixture on the outer door sills. Can likely be removed and replaced if your outer sills are still in good condition.

I can show you in less than 2-3 minutes with the aid of a small philips head nxt time we meet.

There is a single screw which retains the outer sill that is located at the very end of the sill closest to the door handle end.

1. Wind window all the way down
  2. remove screw
  3. remove sill
  4. Remove/replace pad. (Pain In Ass)
  5. reseat sill
  6. screw in

Windows are pretty easy to but can dick you round

Thanks richard. When i get time ill pull it all apart and have a look at them. I reckon the pads are farrked knowing my luck. Everything has to wait a few months until i have money again though lol.

p.s. One of my fkn wipers hopped off the rail and scratched the shiet out of my windscreen. SIGH. Got new blades yesterday lol