SAU Community

Hands On Dyno Tuning Lesson At Unigroup Engineering

_Wing_

I'm organising a HANDS ON Engine Performance Dyno Tuning Lesson at Unigroup Engineering.

It's a great opportunity, if not the only, to learn how to tune your own car from a well respected and knowledgeable workshop. Not only tuning but also understanding the mechanics and engineering behind modifications, and how everything fits together as a total package.Yavuz is the head tuner there and he's a UTS grad of mechanical engineering, many SAUers already go to him for tuning and some SAUers have also done the lessons and this is the kind of stuff they said...

I can not describe just how good this day was. The knowledge that yavus and his team where passing on was priceless, and can only come from years of experiance. The day was great we covered a range of topics. Not just spacific tuning topics but mechanical ones and how it effects tuning.

- Norm

This was a fantastic day. Thanks very much to Yavuz and the guys at unigroup for making the day flow and providing loads of information in a way that doesnt overwhelm.

The mixture of theory and hands on experience was excellent, allowing us to test the theory whilst it was still fresh in our minds.

I recommend this course to anyone who has an interest, i guarentee you will come away with alot!

Thankyou again!

- Amy

Had an Awesome time at unigroup on sunday, Yavuz IS the smartest tuner i have ever met. Best value for money, i learnt alot, we covered in detail every question the group had about tuning.

- Jeremy

---

I tried to cut/copy the info here but it got really messy so I'll put the link up with all the info here:

http://www.ao-ps.com/dynotuningsessionsgroup.php

---

Time: 10am – 4pm

Day: Sunday

Location: "Unigroup engineering" @ Unit 17/17a Amax Avenue Girraween, NSW, 2145

Cost: $500, lunch included, drinks included

Bookings: Email [email protected] or PM me to get your spot. 6 people max.

Date: July 15th, or

Date: July 22th, or

Date: July 29th, or

Date: August 5, or

Date: August 12.

How the date works is this; once 6 people have registered, we then select ONE date that suits everybody.

Edited by _Wing_

Will the lesson include cold start tuning?

Also, what software(brand/brands) will be taught?

What car will lessons be held on?

Will lessons go into ethanol or even flex tuning?

Interested, will have to see if i can scrape together some coin.

at the course I was at they put 2 cars on the dyno, one had a powerfc, the other had a nistune.

there was really good coverage of the fundamentals, and then practical applications. eg how timing works, then how to test/set it for a given car, and then how cams/cam gears/vct might afftect it.

Will the lesson include cold start tuning?

Also, what software(brand/brands) will be taught?

What car will lessons be held on?

Will lessons go into ethanol or even flex tuning?

Interested, will have to see if i can scrape together some coin.

Yep it can include anything you want including cold start.

Unigroup has the software to tune most brands, like powerfc, nistune, motec, haltech, blackbox, link. Which one that's used on the day depends on the cars that get on, but one thing to keep in mind is that the tuning theory is universal so you can take it with you to any brand of ecu/software you've got.

The cars will depend on who wants to put their car on... maybe yours?

Yeah it can go into ethanol and flex fuel tuning too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...