SAU Community

Apple Cash Grab - Iphone 5

R31Nismoid

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's half the size of my current HTC, weighs at least 50% more (I'm not kidding either)...

My iPhone 4 probably weighs 150% more than your HTC now since I've got the bottle opener case on it that has a chunk of stainless steel on the back!! I love the feel of it - I can't stand any of the light cheap plastic feel of the One X or the S3....

It was done for space - That is apparently what has been said.

Still my earlier comments stand RE: creating your own standard outside what the industry uses, so no real purpose

Who says it's for space? It's not even confirmed that it's even a real i5 component they are just assuming. So you would just disregard it's functionality based on what some random tech website guesses?

And iphone is the most popular phone on the market, they are the industry.

Nismatt, i love how much butthurt you get when defending your beloved apple.

But just because something is more common, doesn't mean it's better. By that reasoning, the commodore and falcon must be the best cars on the market.

But just because something is more common, doesn't mean it's better. By that reasoning, the commodore and falcon must be the best cars on the market.

My beloved Apple? I don't even have an iphone how does that add up? So you are wrong there.

Please quote the post I made when I said they were better? Wrong again.

Everything you say just seems more and more irrelevant.

ROFLCOPTER.gif

Told my mate who defends apple to no end and he wasn't concerned or pissed at all.

I don't get it...

I love how buttinsecure Android users get that they're constantly bagging out the iPhone. So much anger and hate towards a small piece of tech.

I love how buttinsecure Android users get that they're constantly bagging out the iPhone. So much anger and hate towards a small piece of tech.

Why the f**k would Android users get butthurt? We're not the ones paying through the arse for inferior products only to be double dicked with no lube cause our mega-dollar peripherals no longer work with the latest and "greatest" must have for Apple wankers the world over.

When people fly from San Fran to Melbourne so they can get the latest Android phone 17 hours sooner, I'll feel butthurt. Until then I'll keep laughing at people who buy over priced and over hyped Apple products.

And so once again, a thread about Apple has turned into an Apple VS Android thing, minus pics of boobs.

It also reminds me of the old "console war" days.

I don't get why everyone is so worked up on where others spend their money.

Nevertheless,

Bandeau_Bikini_adjusted.jpg

bikini-24.jpg

China_bikini_micro_bikini_hilary_duff_bikini_string_bikini_bikini_contest_bikini_dare_bikinis_bikinis_mode20086110110410.jpg

Why the f**k would Android users get butthurt? We're not the ones paying through the arse for inferior products only to be double dicked with no lube cause our mega-dollar peripherals no longer work with the latest and "greatest" must have for Apple wankers the world over.

When people fly from San Fran to Melbourne so they can get the latest Android phone 17 hours sooner, I'll feel butthurt. Until then I'll keep laughing at people who buy over priced and over hyped Apple products.

Yeah you don't sound mad at all.. :thumbsup:

Yeah you don't sound mad at all.. :thumbsup:

Why would I be mad? You're the one being anal gaped by Steve Jobs and his merry men. If that were me I'd be pretty mad, but it's not, so I'm not.

I don't get why everyone is so worked up on where others spend their money.

I can't speak for everyone but it peeves me off that people aren't discerning about what they buy because it will lead to manufacturers only offering inferior products. Therefore those of us that do care about where our money goes will not have the choice of buying a superior or equal but cheaper product. Technological advancement will only happen if supported by us. I would, however, like to say thanks for the boobs :action-smiley-069:

Edited by *LOACH*

I can't speak for everyone but it peeves me off that people aren't discerning about what they buy because it will lead to manufacturers only offering inferior products. Therefore those of us that do care about where our money goes will not have the choice of buying a superior or equal but cheaper product. Technological advancement will only happen if supported by us. I would, however, like to say thanks for the boobs :action-smiley-069:

This guy.

Said what I would've said if I was smart.

Good point, but what if no-one bought the original iPhone? We'd all be still kicking around on Nokia/Symbian pieces of crap. The fact is, phones are as good as they are today because of the iPhone.

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

you guys are missing the real lulz here, the fact that all Windows Phone 7.5 devices have now been made obsolescent by a lack of support from Windows 8, I now constantly troll the 1 person I know who uses it about this.

Haha SoFreshSoClean, do you post on MacRumors much, because you sound like that kind of fanboy. Apple were merely the first to successfully market what had always been more of a business niche type of phone to the masses, that is all. Much like how Apple did not invent tablet computing with the Ipad.

Haha SoFreshSoClean, do you post on MacRumors much, because you sound like that kind of fanboy. Apple were merely the first to successfully market what had always been more of a business niche type of phone to the masses, that is all. Much like how Apple did not invent tablet computing with the Ipad.

Haha nah dude, I like my Apple stuff but I stand by my point, they put the emphasis on the UI and changed the game for the better.

That said, my contract runs out in a couple months and my iPhone 4 compares pretty poorly to the SGS3 and HTC One X. I'll still hold out and see what the iPhone 5 is like though.