R31Nismoid

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Are they the actual specs?

I can barely believe that they are worse then the S3

Apple seem to have lost it on this one, even their slogan for the iPhone 5 sucks "The biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone"

WTF

Wasn't considering an iPhone 5 at all, now I wouldnt even have one if I got given one

I love another one of their slogans about the adapter being easier and able to go in either way do Apple users have a hard time with this

Pretty sure that chart is wrong as the S3 has a quad core or was that an LTE version

I also thought it was a 4.7" screen

That's one thing I hear a lot from the iSheep "the OS is easier to use". Seriously, if Android is difficult, you need to go back to a rotary dial phone.

And of course it's going to have a new gen chip, it's 6 months behind it's competitors. What dipshit would release a phone today with a non-latest gen CPU? That's not much of a claim to fame.

"We just released a new phone and lo and behold it's got the latest CPU in it!" Just as Samsung, HTC and Nokia did when they released their phones.

Galaxy S3 would be my pick if I were having to buy a phone myself.

Had a couple of workmates interested in the Galaxy Note recently, as the Ipad is quite frankly too awkwardly sized for a lot of people, the Note seems to be a good medium between a phone and a tablet.

In the past couple weeks I've had a play with my gf's S3, and I have to say I really appreciate the extra screen real estate.

I was waiting to see what Apple did with iPhone 5, and I have to say I'm slightly disappointed.. I really thought they were going to blow me away with some interesting features.

So I had a long hard think today, my mouse was inches away from clicking preorder on an iPhone 5, but the screen was the clincher for me.

So I have a Galaxy S3 now!

Came with a free car kit, bluetooth headset and a 16gb memory card :)

EDIT: I realise that the 4G version comes out next week, but for me it's not really worth the battery life hit, I've never had a problem with current data speeds anyways.

Edited by SoFreshSoClean