SAU Community

Dyno Day @ Unigroup - Wrap Up Thread

Pezhead

Have a chat, post your videos and Pics here!

I've got almost 100 gigs of video to sort through so give me some time folks. I'll try to get a couple of short "teasers" up quickly though.

Huge thanks to the Boys at Unigroup for hosting such a great day for us. As you saw they didn't get a break all day and worked through the heat.

Also thanks to the execs that helped out. Mechanic Sean was on the spot helping people with their shaft and Terry's ice cream fozza van went a treat in the hot afternoon.

awesome day guys! didn't get to take many snaps as i wasn't there for long but a few photos trickling onto http://www.facebook....lampoketuckdope make sure to like the page and tag people in the ones that come up! (there will be more popping up throughout the week) :)

312885_256327124493110_904607282_n.jpg

151033_256570081135481_821238258_n.jpg

as you can see i have a "thing" for Sean's car :P

Very professional jobs done by Yavuz, Mark, Sean & Duncan :yes:

Congrats to all who take care of their cars and didn't have to cause Yavuz 'worry' about possible breakages.

I wanted to try out my Engel fridge to see how long it would take to drain my battery > it nearly did; but not quite...

- but I knew I was in safe hands, so long I wasn't the last one to start up his vehicle to leave Unigroup lol

Fantastic day,nice to catch up with peeps old an new,

but not a lot of ol schoolers left from ten years back.

Still love my 33 do so many ks a year up to 332000 now.

Still feel nothing is better than a jap import. :woot:

Good chatting with everyone including you Chris. I hope you can remember all the names of new acquaintances?

Might see a few of you at the SAU picnic next weekend?

And Kieran, if you're on here, can you make a copy of your insurance company's PDS for me - does your new car have 24U on the block???

Had a brilliant day, Very much looking forward to the SAU picnic next weekend!

Was super super impressed with unigroup, Felt like my car was in very safe hands indeed.