SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Anything on an R33 is hideous. You can't polish a turd Troy :P

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Also picking up the GT-R IT'S FINALLY KINDA ALMOST DONE! for the next little while..

Edited by Anfanee

Given the subject at hand is all a matter of opinions, I don't even need any more than that :P

I really just don't like the rear end of a 32, particularly the spoiler. 33 GTS-T looks meh, but the GT-R imo is tough.

While the 33 GTR is slightly better, I don't know what I ever saw in my 33, I still think they're the throwback of the range.

I don't like the rear ends of anything not GTR. They look unfinished or something, too narrow.

While the 33 GTR is slightly better, I don't know what I ever saw in my 33, I still think they're the throwback of the range.

I don't like the rear ends of anything not GTR. They look unfinished or something, too narrow.

That strip that says skyline is hideous on the 33 and the rounding of the back is as well. :P

Haha surprisingly, GTR has only ever had to leave undrivable on a tow truck once. Was just after I bought it when the clutch was well f**ked.

Even block cracking was drivable but not raceable so was a deal breaker!

Hmmmm - big band aids (black gaffa tape and zip ties) or get some street cred by removing it and it will look angry :angry:

Edit: did 2 x big end bearings - both times drove to the worshop. DId then truck-it to CRD tho.

Mine's gone on a truck to Syd before but was more a timing issue to get it there rather than couldn't drive it.

Also had a few trips on the truck when it had no engine in it! Flinstones powah!! :)

For what it is, it's been very reliable!