SAU Community

Antz 1994 R32 Gtr Project & Restoration

Ants

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Been following this thread on and off for years. And reading the chassis developments makes me feel alot. Sympathy that its happenex to a car youve put alot of time and effort into. Aswell as dread a Nd panic for my on gtr. Makes me want to run outside and check every inch of mine

• 2 weeks later...

Been following this thread on and off for years. And reading the chassis developments makes me feel alot. Sympathy that its happenex to a car youve put alot of time and effort into. Aswell as dread a Nd panic for my on gtr. Makes me want to run outside and check every inch of mine

Well my case is quite bad to the point that I don't think its safe driving it - hence the decision to part with it. These are old cars now just gotta maintain them even more. Restorations and rebuilds are almost inevitable now if you want to keep the car in good nick.

ants - any tips on removing side skirts and not screwing up the clips, need to paint mine up

clips are easily replaceable and cheap as chips - I found that using WD40 on the adhesive made it loose without ruining the paint and use plastic scrapers. Just ensure you clean up the WD40 after you have removed the adhesive bond.

Yeah he is. He already started.

this is accurate