SAU Community

The Wasteland 2013 Edition

heslo

Seconded.

Or Art Metal Coatings in Holden Hill.

Avoid the place on Main North near Gepps cross like the plague.

Steve Wickes Powder Coating ^^

Yep Marshall Powdercoaters in Wingfield ftw, also Universal Metal Cleaners on Wing St in Wingfield. Speak to Adam Peters if you can!

Interior is basically Cruze bits anyways (steering wheel, dash cluster etc etc)

The Holden owning fraternity will be up in arms.........the final model Commodore (going by predictions) and they FINALLY put the window controls in the armrest in the door

My mum is going to buy one I think, we have a Holden gold card (>40 years service or whatever it is), so it's a metric shitload off retail.

They also moved the boot release onto the drivers side. No idea why they had it in the glove box.

They do it so you can "secure" the boot.

If you have the popper in the glove box and lock the glove box it makes it harder to access the boot and means that if they get in the car they don't necessarily get into the boot.

Does this seem legit? He is a Sau member to with a few posts.

Hey there! I have finalized the shipping details. Will send the turbos on Express Mail Service (Pakistan) & your package will be with Tracking. Package will be delivered to you within 10 working days. (Normally gets delivered well before that). Its gona cost me 240US$ approx, but its OK.

You will need to transfer 1300 USD through western Union. I hope you will take care of Money Transfer fee at your end. My details are :

Name: Muhammad Babar Khalil

NIC (National Identity Card Number): 17301-5452471-7

Address: 9-B University Road, University Town Peshawar, Pakistan.

Phone: 0092-3339221966

Please provide me with complete mailing address of yours. I will book package for delivery after confirmation of remittance.

Just in case you have issues with trusting me with the sale. then im working Head of I.T at Meezan Bank Ltd. & i will certainly not steal such a meager amount from you :) . I have been dealing on many forums before & such relations are always established with Trust from the buyer side.

Hey there! I have finalized the shipping details. Will send the turbos on Express Mail Service (Pakistan) & your package will be with Tracking. Package will be delivered to you within 10 working days. (Normally gets delivered well before that). Its gona cost me 240US$ approx, but its OK.

You will need to transfer 1300 USD through western Union. I hope you will take care of Money Transfer fee at your end. My details are :

Please provide me with complete mailing address of yours. I will book package for delivery after confirmation of remittance.

Just in case you have issues with trusting me with the sale. then im working Head of I.T at Meezan Bank Ltd. & i will certainly not steal such a meager amount from you :) . I have been dealing on many forums before & such relations are always established with Trust from the buyer side.

If you ask me, it would time to do some scamming of your own. I did see a good one awhile ago, can't find it any more, was like "Cole v2.0 Anus Laptops", gist was these British guys were sending broken ovens, laptops etc to Nigeria at the scammers expense. Was a really good read.

Ask if he accepts payment through Paypal and to put the item on ebay just for you... That way you can get buyer protection (although I think it may have a thousand dollar limit)...???

Although everything about that email seems dodgy to me....

Meezan Bank is a real Islamic bank that operates out of Karachi....

Another problem is that NIC numbers were abolished some years ago (about 7 years) and replaced with CNIC numbers by the ruling Pakistan government at that time and have no use at all in civilian life in Pakistan.... It is no more or less than our medicare numbers in Australia or a social security number in the US... They are do however attach biometric data such as finger print and facial algorithm data to the card as well...

In the end if it sounds to good a deal it probably isn't...

They do it so you can "secure" the boot.

If you have the popper in the glove box and lock the glove box it makes it harder to access the boot and means that if they get in the car they don't necessarily get into the boot.

makes sense i guess. though a child/d*ckhead mate could easily open it while your doing 100 on the freeway.

Lol really , have him email you and trace the email headers right back to him and his isp ip address

you would be paying the taliban or west africa. Most likely

Does this seem legit?

You will need to transfer 1300 USD through western Union. I hope you will take care of Money Transfer fee at your end.

No. scammers use western union because they dont have the same insurance policies as paypal, if you transfer money to them and they collect it, its gone.

There is not a lot I can suss out Luke, but I did an IP trace, and he is indeed in Pakistan.

Problem even with Paypal is that if you transfer the cash, they send you an expty box (or nothing), then they withdraw the $$$ and close the account, then you have no protection. I am pretty sure if Paypal can't get your money back, then neither do you.

post-669-0-51022800-1360785214_thumb.jpg