Top Posters In This Topic

Trozzle - 14

Rev210 - 20

GTR_JOEY - 19

JEPPE - 20 but no vid

R32 Gojirra - 15 but no vid

Birds - 10 but no vid

NickR33 - 19

Anyone going to attempt 21 reps today or tomorrow? or is old man Rev the winner?

Do you want me to set the next comp or let the winner decide as per original thought?

Can we extend til Friday haha? Tis my back day and I'd like another attempt with a vid...might sneak it in at the end of tomorrow's push workout.

Otherwise, not fussed who sorts the next comp...thought we were leaning towards a bench for bodyweight comp anyway.

I did 11. Have the vid but havent posted.

I was going to try again last night but did week 2 of the PPP. Stuffed up and grabbed a 25kg plate instead of a 20kg so one side was 5kg heavier than the other - was thinking why the heck does this feel so heavy and awkward! Was wrecked so didn't bother with the challenge. Most I could have done would have been 12-14 if I was lucky so still not good enough.

Nick, where do you train? PTC in Frankston?

Used to train at the St Kilda PCYC... now at PTC Frankston

still train in St Kilda once a week but am mostly at the PTC this year... much better equipment and someone's always there to give advice, spot etc

I'm currently working from home so have time to head down there during the week... not sure how long that will last but it's ideal at the moment

technically Husky won... why is he excluded?

so the goal is actually 25 reps... by Friday... yes or no?

Because he excluded himself, and it wouldn't be fair to put us up against professional lifters.