SAU Community

Changing my tune

Nizmo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sux

sorry to hear it - and glad everyones ok!

my old skyline was in 2 front end accidents 1 my fault (doing nothing illegal) and the other not my fault :D

I makes you gut hurt after it happens for ages.

thanks again to everyone for their kind words :grouphug:

The sorting of the bullshit started today:

Went to doctor this morning and he reckons i got off lightly - just your obvious neck pain but he gave me drugs for that.

Went to see my baby ....... mum took a few photos as a reminder. The we went and saw a panel beater they are also advising us how to get around the insurance company cos CGU method of getting cars repaired is to stick a photo of the car and hte damage on the internet and get panel beaters to bid on it and take the lowest quote :) But this lady has been dealing with insurance companies for ages and has given us some really good advice on a lot of things.

Oh well new front bar, might be able to squeze an FMIC in as well ...... bigger, better, stronger :P

Good to hear the doctor gave you the all clear. Just make sure you go back in another week or so for another check as something else may come up.

Hope all goes well with insurance. I'm with CGU too (through a broker), so I might follow your lead with the photo's should anything happen to my car.

Look on it as an opportunity, not a loss and hope to see you on the road again soon :rofl:

Cheers

Rob

yeah mines thru a broker too ..... i mustve been a nazi in my previous life i think...... getting punished for it in this life.