SAU Community

Fatz Birthday Track Day Marulan Saturday 8 June

fatz

Well I need to know, work is bugging me wanting to know if I'm available or not... If there aren't spots I don't mind.

I would like the money back though :P

32 wont be done but i did get a nice new GOPRO for my birthday so might have to come down and get some vids ;) and pics.

How good are gopro's.

Mine's getting its first serious fang on this day.

Well I need to know, work is bugging me wanting to know if I'm available or not... If there aren't spots I don't mind.

I would like the money back though :P

yea i am pretty sure i have your cash and if i do you have a spot

How good are gopro's.

Mine's getting its first serious fang on this day.

i have a 99 dollar fake

its shit gopro all the way

definitely have your cash, i can refund after someone takes your place

so we have a spare spot kids

next track day ill put up a refund policy:

basically once your in your in. however if you cant make it then i am happy for you to sell your spot to a mate(just let us know)

this is to avoid everyone pulling out the day before because its raining or they cant afford fuel and myself getting lumped with the cost

basically once your in your in. however if you cant make it then i am happy for you to sell your spot to a mate(just let us know)

i thought this was how it was...
  • Like 1

definitely have your cash, i can refund after someone takes your place

so we have a spare spot kids

this is to avoid everyone pulling out the day before because its raining or they cant afford fuel and myself getting lumped with the cost

This happened to me on your last track day and i managed to swap with someone else which i was VERY grateful for!!! I would book this one but i know there is a slight chance that it will happen again due to the car not being complete! Ill be keeping an eye out for future ones as it seems you run them damn well!

IF by some fluke it gets close to the day and there is a spot ill give it serious thought ;) Wouldnt mind joining the friendly R34 battle i believe you have on your hands hehe

IF by some fluke it gets close to the day and there is a spot ill give it serious thought ;) Wouldnt mind joining the friendly R34 battle i believe you have on your hands hehe

Do it! Fez and my cars are pretty even performance wise now so it will come down to skill... jeez I'm screwed..

fatz,

in the first post you say something like; you know the drill, track day etc.

i'll assume it's like every track day,

long pants and shirt

adr approved helmet

cams licence (available for purchase on the day?)

fire extinguisher recommended but not required?

is there anything else that i've missed?

also excited!

Yea check the first post now, i've updated it with all that info but here it is again anyway:

Address/directions to MDTC:

8 Prairie Oak Road Marulan

Directions: http://www.mdtc.com.au/directions/

Requirements/Other stuff:

Long sleeves/pants, helmet and closed shoes are required, fire extinguisher is not.

Current CAMS or AASA license is fine or you can buy a 30 buck marulan license on the day (lasts for a year).

If you have a particularly loud car they may want to check the noise reading on the day and possibly stuff its hole to quieten it down a bit (they have shitty neighbours who complain all the time about noise).

Skids, drifting and generally acting like a tard isn't welcome.

There is a cafeteria on site if you want to buy food, drinks and coffee.

Times:

Rock up around 8-8:30am

Track walk 9am

On track 9:30am- around 4pm

If anyone needs to contact me my number is 0448468884

Come and find me when you get there so I can mark you off the list (look for me and the missus- white R33 Gtr)

See ya at the track!

This is going to be fun.

Head out, do one lap, come in, refill meth container, head back out, do one lap, come in, refill meth container, head back out.......................you get the drill

Hey guys,

I have to back out of this. I sold my car today. And I am very sad about it.....

So if anyone wants my spot, let me know.