SAU Community

Fatz Birthday Track Day Marulan Saturday 8 June

fatz

You know the drill.

Private hire of the track for the day... so no random dudes in commonwhores getting in your way.

Basically Jenna and I + 20 mates at $150 a throw.

Cash is required up front, once paid you're in. If for some reason you can't make it then I'm happy for you to sell your spot to a mate, just let me know. This is to stop everyone cancelling the day before and me getting lumped with the cost!

We hire the track out a few times a year and would like to continue to do so, so burnouts and generally driving like a tard in or around the facility isn't on the cards. It's just a relaxed and fun day at the track with a fark load of laps!

Usual requirements- long sleeves/pants, closed shoes and helmets. CAMS and ASAA licenses are fine or you can buy a Marulan license on the day for $30 (lasts a year).

Confirmed entry list:

1 Doof

2 Willis' +2 (paid)

3 Davo(paid)

4 Willis'+1 (paid)

5 Hooks (paid)

6 Maynard (paid)

7 Deka (paid)

8 Fez25 (paid)

9 Damuscat (paid)

10 Gonzy (paid)

11 Ravi (paid)

12 Rgb (paid)

13 Mr stabby (paid)

14 Chuey (paid)

15 Bodella(paid)

16 Neil (paid)

17 Hooks' +1 (paid)

18 Hooks' +2 (paid)

19 Willis (paid)

20 Brian (paid)

21 Brian +1(paid)

22 Staz88 (paid)

• Like 1

yea make it happen you missed a f**king cold and fun day last year

FYP

Was definitely worth going last year.

Although I'm not sure Uncle Duncan's batteries have enough distance to get him down to Marulan yet alone around it and back home...

I'm in again, was very cold last year but this just means happy temps. With this on the Saturday and Texi on the Monday, I'm Looking forward to a very busy weekend of Motorsport.

Do want to be part of Fatzlap 2013.

Will have to sort it with work and see how I go.

Do it.