SAU Community

Import Monster Sauvic Deca - 1St June 2013 - Rnd 2

Belsil80

It's what's in the heart that counts. It's like moving Leon from Packenham to Toorak. He'd still be known as Leon from Packy.

I went to a house party in Packy the other day. The guy hosting it knew who Leon was. He's a local legend.

• Like 1

All RWD competitors should help Wayne run the day. Just give up because the AWDs are gonna do so well it wont be worth competing in a RWD.

• Like 1

Whens the latest to change car details for this?

The car I have entered isnt running right so may need to swap car details.

Tell us as soon as you can

If I can't fix my skyline then I will be sharing with andrew hindle in the 180sx.

But I am trying my hardest to fix it so won't know until next week some time is that ok?

Woot I'm booked in with RTR to change my intake manifold gasket, retune for altered boost curve and change diff oil, this Thursday / Friday

Hello extra 50rwkw :D

New diff is working awesome, though last night it started stepping out when I put my foot down in 4th on nepean hwy heading home. Still getting used to not single spinning everywhere :P

What are lock stops?

Why were you stalling? Just rip the hand brake and keep your foot to the floor :P Braaaaaaappp!

(for some reason) my car had/has a ridiculously small turning circle. I suspect it was rubbing on the inner guards and bogging it down when on the skidpan at speed. Anyway, it wasnt a happy chappy and my handbrake skillz need work too haha

Because the new suspension has external canisters, we were concerned the steering angle might cause the wheels to hit them. So we installed lock stops inside the steering rack to limit it.

IMG_0687_zps39d5f669.jpg

Was gonna say, that's like drift levels of lock in that pic... It would literally be turning on the spot :P FWD Heli Burnouts!!!

Guys we need assistance

If you have friend a or 2 coming up with you and they could lend a hand that would be fantastic.

Link below

Cheers Waynehttp://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/424957-deca-officials-volunteers-1st-june/

Ok

It's serious time..

We need people to help run the day. What I'm looking for is for volunteers to help run the morning events .

We have the

Skidpan.....need 3 people

Mini..3 to 4 people

Long..5 people

At this stage there is only Anna and myself..

So if you have mates/ girlfriends/ boyfriends / mums or dads coming up they will be helping out ..

If they don't want to help out leave them at home.

Cheers wayne.

• Like 1