SAU Community

My R33 Gtr (Lzy33R) - Built Rb26/30

Yeah LZY33R is slightly misleading. You may need to change the plate or risk being liable for false advertising......

If my 30/26 makes that I'll be stoked!

Good job.

• Like 1

Yeah LZY33R is slightly misleading. You may need to change the plate or risk being liable for false advertising......

If my 30/26 makes that I'll be stoked!

Good job.

LOL yeah it is, although the car was rather "lazy" when I first bought it... stock RB26's don't really move :P

Very nice man, very nice indeed. Any specs on the build? Turbo is a GT40ish size?

RB26/30 fitted with a Garrett 51r turbo.

3.0l bottom end with all the goodies (i.e forged pistons, rods, etc), however 2.6l head remains stock (no porting or head work done whatsoever).

Made a slight change, decided to take off the mesh that was previously fitted in front of the front mount... photo was taken at a EVO meet I went to over the weekend... I think it boosts harder now :P

10527951_10152525553948498_367169949_n.j

Edited by dave88

• 4 months later...

Long overdue update

So earlier this year I had a photo shoot for both Performance Imports and Performance Garage magazine. This was one of my favourite photos in low resolution.

IMG_597001519642057.jpg

No real changes have been made to the car besides upgrading from Splitfire coilpacks to LS2 coil packs to resolve some ignition issues, and also a re-tune to unleash some more power and to improve on the cruise points with the tune.

2014_11_26_16_43_37.jpg

That looks so clean!!! How long was your build? My R33 is parked up with the cylinder head off getting reconditioned. Putting GTX 3076R on hoping for 400bhp

If you guys are interested check out my build

post-136582-0-26141300-1418199428_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...