SAU Community

Show Us Your White R32!

PranK

• 2 weeks later...

http://imgur.com/a/4pxrX

Whole album!

Just ordered:

* R32 N1 GT-R Front Bar

* R32 N1 GT-R Front Bar Reo (both this and the bar were $575 from Ferntree Gully Nissan if anyone's interested - seriously good price for genuine goods).

* Superior Auto Creative shift boot, handbrake boot, centre console cover & middle "pillar" (stereo/climate surround etc).

^ Nismo GT500 shift knob

^ New Smoked indicators to replace my crappy eBay spec "clear" ones, ugh.
* New Slave/Master clutch cylinders. Changed to 15/16 so my cushion button is lighter.

Looking forward to upgrades!!

• Like 1

Whole album!

Just ordered:

* R32 N1 GT-R Front Bar

* R32 N1 GT-R Front Bar Reo (both this and the bar were $575 from Ferntree Gully Nissan if anyone's interested - seriously good price for genuine goods).

* Superior Auto Creative shift boot, handbrake boot, centre console cover & middle "pillar" (stereo/climate surround etc).

^ Nismo GT500 shift knob

* New Slave/Master clutch cylinders. Changed to 15/16 so my cushion button is lighter.

Stunned at that price! Thats awesome!

BTW Cevzy, have you thought about hosting your images here in the members gallery? You can at least get views/comments/rankings etc by other SAU'ers easily.

Currently the car is in the drive way and not being used, but I'll definitely start uploading to the member's gallery - to be honest, I wasn't aware one existed :P

I need to start taking better photos, too. Time to give the car parts a rest and buy a decent camera I think!

Cheers for the idea.

Whole album!

Just ordered:

* R32 N1 GT-R Front Bar

^ Nismo GT500 shift knob

Wait until you price up the lower lip, just the lip costs more than the bumper! :P

How have I not seen this earlier?! Terry car looks awesome, look forward to seeing it in person!

Here's a few of mine. Some have been posted already but I can't help myself... :D

C-290614-0199_zps3be83543.jpg

C-290614-1680_zps28f74e5d.jpg

1P7A5220-2_zps998c6dbf.jpg

1P7A3285_zps4b97504b.jpg

1P7A3290_zps983c6cd9.jpg

• Like 2