SAU Community

Canadian Bacon (R34 Gtt)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice updates. What's next on the list?

Thanks!

Next up will be to get the front pipe on, get rid of the cat and straight pipe the remaining of the exhaust to the HKS 3" catback I already have.

I ordered a nistune ECU which should be here any day now also, then tune, add some more boost and dyno.

Another thing on the list is get some new gauges, any suggestions?

racetech / depo gauges

if you like the look of defies but don't like the price tag...

I can vouch they are accurate and use stepper motors for precision.

I've seen them for as little as $70-80 on ebay.

they got that awesome start up calibration thingy.

you can get the cheaper ones in red or white, or have them white during the day, and red with the headlights like what I'm doing.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Depo-Racing-52-mm-Smoked-2-Color-Red-and-White-Dual-View-Water-Temperature-Gauge-/121107965392?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c3298e5d0&_uhb=1

I have Defi's fitting in my GTT if you want to see what they look like there are pics in my build thread. I have 60mm which allows the gauge face to fit neatly behind the factory gauge location opening. 52mm gauges will sit inside the factory gauge location.

• Like 1

I have Defi's fitting in my GTT if you want to see what they look like there are pics in my build thread. I have 60mm which allows the gauge face to fit neatly behind the factory gauge location opening. 52mm gauges will sit inside the factory gauge location.

your car is pretty sweet man!

Thanks man :)

Not quite as clean as it once was, but it's more fun :P

I watched some of your vids, it looks like way more fun!

you probably can answer this for me, how to get rid of the slip light coming on? I can turn traction control off but what is the slip light trying to do when it flashes on?

Thanks man :)

Not quite as clean as it once was, but it's more fun :P

I watched some of your vids, it looks like way more fun!

you probably can answer this for me, how to get rid of the slip light coming on? I can turn traction control off but what is the slip light trying to do when it flashes on?