SAU Community

Exhaust Shop Recommendation - Sydney Inner West

MrStabby

Performance Exhaust Centre at Northmead has a great reputation Adam.

Hakan's work is supposed to be second to none.

02-96835688

Unit B6 23-25 Windsor Rd

performanceexhaustcentre.com.au

• Like 1

I don't have nice things to say about Windsor exhaust. Took days to fit a turbo and then put the wrong turbo oil feed line on, small engine bay fires are scary. All I heard coming into the shop was customers saying they had work done a little while back and brackets had snapped, welds had cracked etc. I too am looking for a good reliable exhaust shop for a rear section on the FG.

I don't have nice things to say about Windsor exhaust. Took days to fit a turbo and then put the wrong turbo oil feed line on, small engine bay fires are scary. All I heard coming into the shop was customers saying they had work done a little while back and brackets had snapped, welds had cracked etc. I too am looking for a good reliable exhaust shop for a rear section on the FG.

wow.

I've had no problems.

The quality of mine is quite good.

But, I got the to do the exhaust, I bolted the turbo and such on.

With an FG you'd just buy one of the many off the shelf kits available

I don't want a full cat back, just a rear muffler to bolt on/off from stock one. The companies who make aftermarket ones are all suited to their cat back system and nothing to bolt to the stock exhaust just before the diff.

I went in to get a dump pipe made.. was told 2 hrs, got there 7am left at 4pm

im not in a rush to go back, work was average weld wise and they didnt give me a gasket so I had to buy one then pull it all apart and do it myself at home

"Forged" aka Jason here on SAU fabricates exhausts, Y and dumps.

Works with Ti as well as S/S.

artech.com.au or 0405090814

I'd appreciate feedback if someone goes there.

"Forged" aka Jason here on SAU fabricates exhausts, Y and dumps.

Works with Ti as well as S/S.

artech.com.au or 0405090814

I'd appreciate feedback if someone goes there.

Thanks for the recommendation Terry.

Please check out our facebook page:

ARTEC Performance Parts

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=184071731705639

Or if you want custom work done, just contact our exhaust fabricator directly: Craig +61 407 984 058. He is one of the best in the business for custom fabrication.

Cheers

Charlestone exhaust in Mt druit, run by a bloke by the name of Bruno. He does a lot of custom work for street hot rods and v8s. Along with some imports. hes a good bloke. Look him up. I got him to do a bit on a few of my cars over the years as i used to work next to his shop. Also hes mates with EZY10's in St Marys he did some nice welds to fix my intercooler piping so they might also be an option.

My dads FG was done at Liverpool exhaust but he got full extractors and stainless all the way through. They did an excellent job but a bit pricey.

• Like 1

Charlestone exhaust in Mt druit, run by a bloke by the name of Bruno. He does a lot of custom work for street hot rods and v8s. Along with some imports. hes a good bloke. Look him up. I got him to do a bit on a few of my cars over the years as i used to work next to his shop. Also hes mates with EZY10's in St Marys he did some nice welds to fix my intercooler piping so they might also be an option.

My dads FG was done at Liverpool exhaust but he got full extractors and stainless all the way through. They did an excellent job but a bit pricey.

is that the old Carline mufflers?

If so, have dealt with Bruno in the past.

Great bloke.

But...

At the time, couldn't do 4".

Any forum members here that's keen to weld a 1.75" resonator & a 30/45 degree bend to my screamer pipe?

Had an appointment with Hax and he decided not to show up at his shop... cbf going back. I know his work is immaculate but the guy never picks up his phone and tells me to come on a time/day and doesn't show.