SAU Community

Preperation Required Rb30 Block For 3.2 Stroker Build

Nismo 3.2ish

So here we are, drive line was going in and communication has stopped, farking cars :verymad:

Do you call or email for updates out of interest? Surely they'd give you decent updates over the phone.

Yellow stagea would be nice....oooh I just happen to have one for sale. :woot:

Always a chance that this build would go into double extra overtime. Sorry to hear you are waiting for so long.

Shit happens, maybe I have been too pushy but it is taking soooo long, I cannot stand the nothingness I get back and no one will set a date, had a vague reference to , today, haha

• Like 1

They send nothing, a nut would be good, so looks like it could get nasty , hope not, but shit happens :)

The trouble is they read all of this shit and I get the blame for what other blokes have said, the worst thing is, you blokes were right :/

So here we are, drive line was going in and communication has stopped, farking cars :verymad:

I think I will trade the Tiida in so I can get another fun car, 4 door something and I do not give a shit how long it takes :)

was trying to make a joke, comparing sending single nuts with sending a single finger etc....

Unfortunately humour doesn't always convey.

And if they give you a hard time about what others have said, they seem far too immature.

Lastly, I don't think you're bugging them too much considering how far over the quoted timeframe they are.

Really hoping you get your car back soon.

And if you like fuel guzzlers, buy an emo x.

Sooooooo thirsty.

was trying to make a joke, comparing sending single nuts with sending a single finger etc....

Unfortunately humour doesn't always convey.

And if they give you a hard time about what others have said, they seem far too immature.

Lastly, I don't think you're bugging them too much considering how far over the quoted timeframe they are.

Really hoping you get your car back soon.

And if you like fuel guzzlers, buy an emo x.

Sooooooo thirsty.

Hi Luke, I did understand the nut cracker, just forgot to respond,hahahha , a bit late :)

I really think I have been too tolerant and let it go too far before I lost it, that was only yesterday when I got nothing back to about 6 emails. Same this morning ?

They actually cracked a good one and finished their last email, " The Friendly Mushroom Farmer " I got a laugh out of that, but maybe it was not supposed to be funny, not sure now :/

Talk to these blokes and you could not speak to nicer blokes ??????????????????????????? email and ----------------------- ?

It is like trying to get an answer out of a brick and I could never understand why, maybe I am too thick or a dick ??

Anyway time will tell and I will have to do whatever I can to solve the problem ?

looking at doing the exact same thing, getting rob in nz to build nitto 3.2 stroker kit, hopefully it does take as long

Hahaha, I heard Rob is pretty good and his work #1 :)

I do not expect anything wrong with the work, everything they have done for me so far has been good.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes :cheers:

Close to complete =have taken engine out.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

But Srsly, looked like it was coming along in the photos, hopefully more has been done.

Have you not heard of, Photo shopped :)

I have no idea where the build is at, 10 days ago the clutch was going in, so I figured , front diff, Trannie and that could be done in a day in this type of shop?

Getting the dump pipe ceramic coated at the moment, thought this could have been done as soon as the motor was in the car, but not sure how it works when doing this type of thing , this is what I would like to do with the farking car at the moment :bomb_ie: Wish I had kept my 350GT :(

Front diff is part of the sump, and would have been done before install.

The diff was assembled about 3 months ago, I put pics up

All of the components were there ready to go in, the last thing was the trannie but that was done weeks ago, so I thought it was a simple job for professionals, maybe it is done, but I would be the last to know ??

I farking hate doing mods and will never do them again, ever!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll forget about all the bullshit and pain once it's done.

I still for the life of me don't understand the 8.5:1 comp ratio business.

they said it was a good all round combo. Did not have head work except the OS valves and a clean up, maybe a better CR for a DD???

You'll forget about all the bullshit and pain once it's done.

I still for the life of me don't understand the 8.5:1 comp ratio business.

old school thoughts of lower comp higher boost?

I had 9:1 and loved it.

So responsive off boost(which it was a bit).

Nice and easy to putter around daily.