SAU Community

Preperation Required Rb30 Block For 3.2 Stroker Build

Nismo 3.2ish

Thanks Mate, whats another 5 months, might change it back to a 26 while I still have the parts:)

YOU WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

when a 26 comes out it gets ground up and melted down then out to a better use, like a door stop or paper weight!

• Like 1

Just did a great big post and lost the farker :(

SO

Got the car, it is great. Only run in tune, limited to 5000rpm but feels very linear, cannot wait to get the final tune.

The Coppermix C Spec clutch is fantastic and for a clutch that can hold 700HP it is like a normal clutch to drive.

The drivetrain seems smooth but need to really try a bit harder to get a better idea?

So it will be interesting to see how it drives after the final tune, I will post results when it is done..

It is a different car to drive. :wub:

Thanks to all of the blokes on SAU that helped me :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

• Like 3

I think they were impressed with the results at CRD and they are looking forward to the final tune as well.

They had "JUN" there when I got there and that is a wicked machine, going to get into the 7s on streets soon :)

I have the same bottom end ============ and thats where it ends ,haha

Fuel was better on the way home than when I drove it in for the work ?

If today was anything to judge from, I think when mine is finished it will be a very good DD :cheers: