SAU Community

Sau Vic Motorkhana #1 - 28th Feb 2015

ssxRicho

Ah turns out I have two spam folders... you win this round! (they should get their SPF DNS records in order!)

You see what happened was, I think cars are collecting me.... it's a real problem

And MX records while they at it

ohyeahI IT

• Like 1

all guaranteed spots filled, however as mentioned sure to be drop outs prior to the day to put in entry anyhow

The cams site asks to pay by credit card even though all spots are filled...

Do we get a refund later if we don't get the spot?

Any chance of another motorkhana event being held this year?

Pretty much 100% if this event runs well.

Entries are full. There might be 3 spots up for grabs if a few people don't get back to me about their membership status.

• Like 1

Can some explain just what motorkhana is exactly?

I came down today to see what all the fuss was about but nobody was there :unsure: (around 3.30pm)

Maybe because the day isn't being run until the 28th of Jan Feb? :P Today was just the opening of entries for the day.

Motorkhana is an event where you take your vehicle through a set course of cones as quickly and cleanly as possible, without hitting cones or going the wrong way. It's great fun and you can compete against your mates for best times.

Here's a random vid of one from DECA (our old facility for these kinds of events, in Shepparton). Plenty more examples on youtube if you search for "SAU DECA", just look for the skidpan videos as that is what the upcoming motorkhana is going to be like :)

• Like 1

Maybe because the day isn't being run until the 28th of Jan? :P Today was just the opening of entries for the day.

Motorkhana is an event where you take your vehicle through a set course of cones as quickly and cleanly as possible, without hitting cones or going the wrong way. It's great fun and you can compete against your mates for best times.

Here's a random vid of one from DECA (our old facility for these kinds of events, in Shepparton). Plenty more examples on youtube if you search for "SAU DECA", just look for the skidpan videos as that is what the upcoming motorkhana is going to be like :)

damn that some good video work.