SAU Community

Person from the forum you would like to meet?

Horus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funky : what? no love? ill keep u off my list then :rofl: j/k

ummm lets c who else - ylwgtr (met his car, just not troy), leewah, merli, fatz, jamezilla, sydneykid, prank, stevesst (dyno baby, dyno), rezz, nizmo (cos shes cute)

too many (sorry if i missed ppl)

i wanna meet ylwgtr for the same reason as nathen, his car

i also wanna met sky031 and r31nismod as they have r31s :Oops:

but really ive met like 3 ppl from SAU and they were nice ppl

and i wanna met snowman now cos he reckons everyone has been a dispointment i reckon i could brighten up his life with some crazyness from the east side, plus he has 2 gtr's

no 1 listed me :(:)

hehe nah snowie only has one GTR... but its a 34 so its the same as a 32 GTR its like having 2 33 GTRs :):( (ooooo that comments going to cause some trouble ;))

funky : what? no love? ill keep u off my list then :) j/k

ummm lets c who else - ylwgtr (met his car, just not troy), leewah, merli, fatz, jamezilla, sydneykid, prank, stevesst (dyno baby, dyno), rezz, nizmo (cos shes cute)

too many (sorry if i missed ppl)

I can't feel the love! :inlove:

hehe nah snowie only has one GTR... but its a 34 so its the same as a 32 GTR its like having 2 33 GTRs  :):( (ooooo that comments going to cause some trouble ;))

i bet sydneykid is who everyone really wants to kidnap...

we should make a poll... itll be 100% to that vote lol....

Mzdefectd cos i keep coming up with old threads where she is fought over by the guys. Must be a pretty special lady. Wanna count her defects too, no really.

LOL, I know Amber (Mzdefectd)... she's a nice chick. I dont think she visits the forums these days.. she's over all the car clubs. "Too many dickheads" were her words I believe :) Anyway she's engaged.... getting married next year.

hehe nah snowie only has one GTR... but its a 34 so its the same as a 32 GTR its like having 2 33 GTRs  :D :D (ooooo that comments going to cause some trouble ;))

Pfft correction... right now Snowman has 1 R34 GTR - 1 Getrag Gearbox = 1 Rolling Shell with nice interior.

I'd like to meet everyone that i've seen at events before. C how everyones car is going (btw saw deorbits car the other day since he got rid of it) like adzmax and al...those were good times.

Those were great time at shep., hopefully we could all catch up soon!

My car is pretty much the same, found some cheap 2nd hand rims and sourcing a set of semi-comps for track work/fun.

Remember a good chance to meet a few people is the SAU Vic meeting at Whitehorse Hotel on tuesday evening next week. There's a thread around here somewhere.

Yeah, i'll be there. though i finish work at crown at 8, so i'll be there by about 8:45

i also wanna met sky031  

haha you idiot.... you've known me for years :)

and i wanna met snowman now cos he reckons everyone has been a dispointment i reckon i could brighten up his life with some crazyness from the east side, plus he has 2 gtr's

and snowman, this is true, DoNNo is very "special" (in a blue bus kind of way) and he could shed some light on a side of the human species which you never even knew existed.

:D

i have been a passenger in a GTR many times and been let drive one, although off boost and very slow with the owners hand on the handbrake, LOL.

So the person I would most like to meet is the person who lets me drive their GTR and wring its friggin neck.

Any takers?

And kev - you do it better than anyone else.

But its just as much fun trying to do it with you sitting in the passenger seat - damaging your kidneys in the process! LOL

See the pain I put myself through for my customers benefits !!