SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

worst thing about working in the CBD - lunchtime crowds

best thing about working in the CBD - crop dusting alfresco dining areas with a fart so greasy and putrid it made ME gag

its been a slow day

• Like 1

worst thing about working in the CBD - lunchtime crowds

best thing about working in the CBD - crop dusting alfresco dining areas with a fart so greasy and putrid it made ME gag

its been a slow day
Smells great let's try this place. Reconstituted ribs, Tripple cooked chips with miso lubrication. [emoji372] how's the new job going dale?

the new job is pretty fkn awesome actually. Someone finally came up with a laptop that will handle a decent 3D model, and we all got one, so as of May we will be allowed to work from home, which is nice.

Anyone else checking out this weekends BBQ comp? I will be down there eyeballing the proceedings, as I am thinking about taking these guys on in the next one. I even have a couple of chef ring-ins lined up for my team 

The ultimate exploitation of the proletariat by the bourgeois?
Nyet, comrade

Have been planning to go to 2020 in Tokyo but I underestimated cost per event. No point going just to watch 1 or 2 events. Considering going to japan next year for holiday instead.

9 hours ago, t_revz said:

Anyone ever been to Olympics/commonwealth games etc?

I went to a opening night party omce if that counts? A shot for every country announced.... got mess quite quickly lol

10 hours ago, TiTAN said:

More surprised the whole party didn't end up in the hospital with alcohol poisoning with those rules.

Most people gave up or passed out. Was along time ago when we were young and stupid lol