SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

On 7/17/2018 at 8:37 PM, pol1on1 said:

Yer oil dipstick popped out too much pressure in crankcase.
Not sure to why i had so much pressure to do that. But to fix the problem and do happy track dayz i think i need a catch can, larger sump, baffle kit for sump n cam cover, oil restrictor Maybe even a oil accumulator on top.
Then it might hit the track again but for now ill keep it straight drag pass.

Did loose about 4ltrs of oil from 6 hardly touching the dipstick that how known something went wrong as i was going up the shecane at 6k to 8k rpm i look down n noticed oil pressure at 2kgcm2..... at that point my car seat had me by the balls.
No knocking but at idle in gear lift the clutch put load on engine makes a small squeaking sound n crank pully has very slight movement . So thrust bearing has worn too much. :(

Sure it hasnt cracked a piston and uv had excessive blow by?

I bloody hope not but i think i might put a borescope on my to do list.

As for me day dreaming of a rebuild stroker kit money can buy a 2.8 or get a rb30 and same money buys a 3.2 or 3.4 [emoji57]
Now my biggest problem is finding time to wipe my own ass.
Got another baby 11mths apart
Happy dayz happy dayz [emoji6]

Mine cracked 4 ring lands and was not visible from above and spark plugs looked normal. The one piston that cracked from rings touching would barely be visible from above but the spark plug always looked oily

• Like 1

I bloody hope not but i think i might put a borescope on my to do list.

As for me day dreaming of a rebuild stroker kit money can buy a 2.8 or get a rb30 and same money buys a 3.2 or 3.4 [emoji57]
Now my biggest problem is finding time to wipe my own ass.
Got another baby 11mths apart
Happy dayz happy dayz [emoji6]

30 is not same money. So much small shit has to be changed for the extra height you never think about. As someone who has done it, the torque is awesome, the initial install is far more involved than just bolting it in and Then you have the rego issues.

The 2.8 is less of a headache, it's still a 26 as far as rego care and everything that unbolted just bolts back up. If you have the time/money and want the 3.2/3.4 then yes, it's awesome but don't expect it to be as quick to do or the same cost.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Man, I was smashed after yesterday. It was loooooong!

I am hearing that!

After you left yesterday, we got stuck into the cake, and before we knew it, finished the glaze just before 11pm

The dog still hadn't moved as of 6.30am this morning.

3.2/3.4 then yes, it's awesome but don't expect it to be as quick to do or the same cost.

Yeah i was only thinking of the stroker kit only.
Isn't the height change the only problem was thinking that hypertune now make a low profile rocker covers.