SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

15 minutes ago, R33kizza said:

Skylines are all imports, high powered moat of the time and classed as a high risk vehicle... hence shannons is the only known insurer that i know of who will insure them

SGIO insured mine no worries. 

• Like 2

Skylines are all imports, high powered moat of the time and classed as a high risk vehicle... hence shannons is the only known insurer that i know of who will insure them
Way moar dangerous than a bombed 351 Windsor manualised shift kit c10 with high stall and 3:95 9" lsd I think not. Goes hard might stop down the road eventually.

Yeah buddy! Im asuming u know how to use the 3rd pedal ur about to install??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Haha yeah man both wife and I have manual license and prefer a manual, probably get Marc at C-Red to do the install
  • Like 2

Yeah buddy! Im asuming u know how to use the 3rd pedal ur about to install??? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Haha yeah man both wife and I have manual license and prefer a manual, probably get Marc at C-Red to do the install
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:
10 hours ago, shoey85 said:

Feck, can’t wait to see mine emoji30.png

House, life, car, hospital, businesses, superannuation, mortgage, they are f**king assurances not insurances. I often wonder if I'd saved that money over the last 25yrs how much I'd have saved up to pay for any emergency. Would have to be at least $100,000. Kent's.

i dont insure my skyline as it barely gets driven. has saved me a fortune in the past 8 years

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:
2 hours ago, shoey85 said:

Let’s be honest would you really have saved it?

Nope that's why I was wondering. Dave pays $450pr annum on $40,000 for mustang. I'm paying $800pr annum on 15.000 skyline? Both shannons go figure?

cos booooooosstt

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:
1 hour ago, R33kizza said:

Way moar dangerous than a bombed 351 Windsor manualised shift kit c10 with high stall and 3:95 9" lsd I think not. Goes hard might stop down the road eventually.

but skylines can jump opening bridges and drive under semi trailers. plus they all have 2 of the big ones in the back seat along with all the other overnight parts from japan 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, R33kizza said:

Booooost and crash.....

yeh this does happen... my passenger door once stopped 2 inches from a pole.

0psi to full boost in the blink of an eye haha

1 hour ago, t_revz said:

yeh this does happen... my passenger door once stopped 2 inches from a pole.

0psi to full boost in the blink of an eye haha

Its amazing how cast it can spool up with no traction lol

• Haha 1

but skylines can jump opening bridges and drive under semi trailers. plus they all have 2 of the big ones in the back seat along with all the other overnight parts from japan 

Honda civics are the ones that can drive under trailers, eclipses get 2 of the big ones and supras are the ones that get overnight parts from Japan.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TiTAN said:

Honda civics are the ones that can drive under trailers, eclipses get 2 of the big ones and supras are the ones that get overnight parts from Japan.

I like a man who has spent WAY too much time watching crap movies.

Netflix and chill?