SAU Community

Under Bonnet Mats

tridentt150v

Just remember that two mats missed the first shipment...........jabes you volunteered to get yours later, and there was one VSpec II mat. I have asked IM to send those that may be waiting an update and ETA for the two extra mats. Last I heard they were in a container and on a ship, so should only be a week or two away.

Apparently i am the one who missed out on the vspec ii mat, but i thought that was coming over pretty much the same time as the rest anyway due to its size.

Either way, it would be nice to hear something from IM to say that there is a delay and it is expected whenever. Not knowing what is going on is extremely frustrating, considering everyone else seems to have got theirs or getting theirs.

I asked IM to email those missing out Friday before last [22nd] with an apology and an ETA.........poor form that they haven't done it IMO.

I am sorry for the delay and their sometimes average service, we always knew [well for the last 6 weeks anyway] that somebody would miss out and have to wait. Jabes volunteered to wait for his mat, nobody with the VSpec II mats did the same so I guess IM made the choice. That side of things was completely out of my hands, not a thing I could do. The only thing I do know is that everybody will get their mats - its not a supply issue just timing - so just be a little patient and it will work itself out.

All mats had arrived a few days before Xmas except yours jabes, and one VSpec II mat [which now looks like SCRMER's] - these were coming in the very next container to leave japan. I believe that they have left japan now, but haven't yet arrived in Oz.

But I am 'a bit in the dark' about it as well because I really haven't heard any more from IM other than what I've copied and posted here. I'll ask them for an ETA on the two remaining mats [again] and see if they respond.

I used my original ones, so Aqua yes u can.

Also got a tool pack for removing them from SuperCheap for $18. Thought about making one out of stainless I had laying around in the shed but got a bit lazy on it.

And the group buy deal never ever had or mentioned clips.

• Like 1

I used my original ones, so Aqua yes u can.

Also got a tool pack for removing them from SuperCheap for $18. Thought about making one out of stainless I had laying around in the shed but got a bit lazy on it.

And the group buy deal never ever had or mentioned clips.

Yep I just used the original clips too and also had the same trim removal tools just to make sure I didn't bust any of them - Worked a treat

Thanks again Danny for organising this group buy

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...