SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread - 15.0

R31Nismoid

Nope, stored in a garage for 25years.
New exhaust new clutch. Cranked, but old fuel and old carbies not gonna make it easy to start.
I'll reassemble the interior as it wasn't put back together after clutch replacement plus some shifter/gearbox bushes replaced.

IMG_20170806_154856.jpg
IMG_20170806_154942.jpg
IMG_20170806_154902.jpg
IMG_20170806_154917.jpg

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:

Nope, stored in a garage for 25years.
New exhaust new clutch. Cranked, but old fuel and old carbies not gonna make it easy to start.
I'll reassemble the interior as it wasn't put back together after clutch replacement plus some shifter/gearbox bushes replaced.

That's pretty standard with British cars anyway. 

I acutally like these

old english cars are cool, if not reliablie

has pop up headlights that make any car cool

and still in the era that you can work on them yourselves and if don;t care about concurs be able to replace with some more modern gear that works.

If still for sale after bathurst, buzz me. (should be in house by then and if I turn up with yet another car my mates wife will kill me for storing cars at her place)

4 minutes ago, emts said:

If still for sale after bathurst, buzz me. (should be in house by then and if I turn up with yet another car my mates wife will kill me for storing cars at her place)

I'm on a 12/2 roster at the moment, so yes, it wont be moving quickly.

fair call.
I'm in korea till monday week, then sunday go to maylasia for a week, home 10 days then Bangladesh for 3 weeks, get home 4 days b4 heading to bathurst.

so away for 5 of the next 8 weeks and meant to be doing hand over half way thought the bangladesh trip.

first person who ever wanted their builder to slow down!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, emts said:

fair call.
I'm in korea till monday week, then sunday go to maylasia for a week, home 10 days then Bangladesh for 3 weeks, get home 4 days b4 heading to bathurst.

so away for 5 of the next 8 weeks and meant to be doing hand over half way thought the bangladesh trip.

first person who ever wanted their builder to slow down!

New jerb and you're back in business of jet-setting? 

something like that.

I'm still going to be traveling but it will cut back from where I was at.

the next few months will be busy with the due diligence with the buy out announcement.

I'm hoping for an around 50% drop in travel.

man, thats nasty. living out of a bag aint much fun.

Shannon's telling me the TR7 is highly collectible and more valuable with the original 2L instead of a V8 conversion. Shannons have no history of selling one at auction.

Bidding starts at $25,000 for mine FYI.

I am as it is, with having to move out of the rental, you would almost call it couch surfing.

depending on time staying at my folks, katie's mum,  hotels for work plus Katie's sister's and was house sitting for a couple weeks in Oak Park.

Bangladesh will be first time done more than 7 nights in a row in one bed since march.

hoping to get a few weekends in a row home after the move as we ahve started buying trees and planting seeds in prep for the move, so would be good to get started on it

Ofcourse I get messages once my car is returned to stock "bro why has your ad pictures changed, i was going to make you an offer" 

Yet when it was modified people come look "bro it's a bit low for my liking" 

55 minutes ago, UNR33L said:

Ofcourse I get messages once my car is returned to stock "bro why has your ad pictures changed, i was going to make you an offer" 

Yet when it was modified people come look "bro it's a bit low for my liking" 

The joys of selling cars...