SAU Community

SAU Vic's First General Meeting.

Snowman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dox - Transfer of name and a few other things were discussed last night, will be more detail in the minutes

Shan - Minutes will be posted in new thread. I'll need a little time to collate the info and type them up. Expect to see them tonight.

-Cheers

Meeting was very good, (except for that bloody stupid woman that wouldn't stop asking questions.)

Originally Posted by skylinegeoff

Shan also has a very quiet voice

I reckon!

I was about 3 people away and couldn't hear a word!

P.S, Those schnitzels rock. :D

Greg...

Offical Committee Members:

Pres - Jamezilla

Vice - Al

Sec - Adz

Tre - Dale

Others:

Promotions - FM

Membership Officer - Me

Events - Snowie and Ash

i think thats it....

damn, i wish i had bothered to read this thread earlier, i live like 5 minutes away from the pub. maybe next time. been distracted with getting my car back on the road of late.

my brother was in a small ford car club (just a member, not running etc) and they did track days, go cart days, did a little for sale section. also had cams affils etc. also did a monthly club meet & newsletter, with events section (general motorace and club stuff); prolly wouldnt need half that with this forum (which is great btw).

would be handy if could find some shops that would other club members discounts (tyres, parts, paint, whatever), might have to offer them some banner space or something. who knows, like i said, usually they buy advertising space in a newsletter (ala neighbourhood watch does etc).

but yeah, from what ive seen of my brothers, organising group meetings for sprint days, gocarts, pubmeet are good starts.

dunno, bring it up next meeting.

hb