SAU Community

S A U N S W Trackschool Trackday 20th April Round 1 Club Championship

DekA

It appears to be John's way of doing business from my past experience with him. It's the reason why I haven't even told work yet that I'm taking the day off because I may not need to.

• Like 1

FYI: If you cant wait until April, CircuitClub still has spots available on 26/1 and WRX/SSCC have spots available on 31/1.

Both have instant online signup and payment.

"payment will be handled with trackschool directly closer to the date"

l2read peoples.

im sure he wont ask for anything till a fortnight before considering its a group booking thing

I was elected to leeead, not to reeead, option 3!
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Saw boz yesterday, he mentioned he had emailed most people back.

Also had a chat about hiring some cars so you have some friends who want to come and try it out but not keen on there cars on the track perfect opportunity for them.

oh he's emailed back? Must have missed me

Just shot him off a reminder email just now, hopefully I will get a confirmation soon so I can plan things... like leaving everything to the last minute.

• Like 1

• Latest Posts

• Well, of course there's something wrong with the suspension. It was like that when it came out of the factory. Nissan wanted it to ride at least 50mm higher than most of us. They wanted it to be comfortable enough that the press and user reviews didn't complain about fillings being knocked out of teeth. The marketing people wanted to be able to talk about their fantastic new 4WS system (even if it was a pointless exercise, ha! pointless! Do you see what I did there? no? oh well. too bad). There weren't any semi-slicks or semi-semi-slicks or 18" wheels. Laser pointers didn't exist, so you couldn't easily build a bump steer gauge. There wasn't any better technology for suspension bushes than squishy shit in a condom. The list goes on.
    • I personally recommend not messing with factory suspension until you can clearly identify something wrong. For example I think the R33 might need some way to adjust front camber because I feathered the edges of the tires much more than the center of the tread doing some figure 8s and slalom.
    • Did some baking today, managed to fit it all in the oven. Turned out pretty good. Hopefully it holds up well to a bit of tool abuse.  Popped a few pieces on to see what the colours will look like. Pretty happy with how it came up.  Now to wait for the rest of the stuff to rock up
    • A creative mounting location would be from the roof. We totally need to bring back ludicrous stereo designs from AutoSalon days...
    • don't do. Fricken typos. Make me look like the sheeple.