SAU Community

Sau N.t

nuffin_werks

This is the official SAU N.T thread.

All interested members please comment in here.

I need to get numbers and any info on what you can do for the club here in the Northern Teritory. To get the ball rolling we need enough people to get a commity to actually start the club.

I'll be organising with SAU to get it as part of the there club but like a sub affliation. e.g- SAU W.A, SAU NSW, SAU VIC etcetc

This is the official SAU N.T thread.

All interested members please comment in here.

I need to get numbers and any info on what you can do for the club here in the Northern Teritory. To get the ball rolling we need enough people to get a commity to actually start the club.

I'll be organising with SAU to get it as part of the there club but like a sub affliation. e.g- SAU W.A, SAU NSW, SAU VIC etcetc

The Chickman :aroused:

Save me a seat at the table. As you know my time is a bit limited but I will do all I can.

Cheers m8,

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

I'm another NT "Skyline" nut.. Drive a blue/purple R33 gtst series 2.. plate NT SERIES2. Saw your post thought I'd intro myself. Live at Fairway Waters... Had my car around 3mths. Fitted a PWR FMIC, turbosmart B/C, High flow GTR finer filter in the stock air box. Working now on my exhaust system which is turning into a nightmare.... speaking of which any of you have still have a stock rear muffler laying around?

See ya.. I'll keep an eye on this thread..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Your such a blouse ken your wife loves the fast cars why wouldn't she want the zorst

Hi all I have just entered the nissan world with a 89 nissan Cefiro RB20 black with a sunroof, music has been entered and saving for the rest of the mods zorst Apexi ACV-R, FMIC, and new half bling rims+tyres

should be going great in a few months

Andrew

HI all i would love to be part of SAU NT, but I am stationed at Groote Eylandt for a little while longer but have the Stagea with me, this is if it is OK to have a copper part of the group. Hope I haven't scared anyone off. I owner the Nissan Pulsar ICE12 Dark Green with all the mods and Stezza.

Cheers ICE

Aahhh its clicked. I saw your car in at High Tech (pulsar). When are you back at PMC? Being a copper makes no difference at all. Chicko and I are currently looking through the paperwork to incorporate SAU NT as a branch of SAU Aus. Will keep all posted.

Ken

Ken it will be a while but am looking at School Based Policing position back in Darwin. But other than that it will be another 6 months or so. My Stagea gets here (Groote) on Tuesday from Brissy. When you get the paper work let me know as I am tryign to present a positive Policing message to the community and have a moded car helps with me speak to ppl without being steriotyped as the prick copper. But other than that I just like my cars so it wouldn't matter if I was or wasn't a copper I would still be in.

Cheers ICE

Ken it will be a while but am looking at School Based Policing position back in Darwin.  But other than that it will be another 6 months or so.  My Stagea gets here (Groote) on Tuesday from Brissy.  When you get the paper work let me know as I am tryign to present a positive Policing message to the community and have a moded car helps with me speak to ppl without being steriotyped as the prick copper.  But other than that I just like my cars so it wouldn't matter if I was or wasn't a copper I would still be in.

Cheers ICE

Hey mate,

Good to see you on here champ!! Have u flicked the boost restrictor yet????

Cheers Cam

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Here's the info for the first clu meeting:

When - Sunday 13 Feb 2005.

Time - 1.00pm

Where - Stokeshill Wharf (outside seating area)

Bring - Pen and paper

See you there....

Hi all, Ben here in Alice Springs. Would've love to come but 1500km away. The R33 V spec GTR could've used a run though. Next time. :flamed:

• 6 months later...

Hi,

Can add me to your list.

I'm Alan and I'm down in Katherine.

HR 31 GTS-X. Silver.

Bit rough around the edges.

Need some work to get her back in order.

Hey RBNT can you give me some background on my HR31.....

Next time I'm in Darwin will drop in and say hello.

Now I know where you work......

Ben (Alice Springs) if you ever want to come up north can stay at my place

and go up together....