SAU Community

Nswrrc 6 Hour Relay Team - 28 March

Grease

Gday

We have put together two teams to run in the NSW RRC - 6 hour endurance relay event over 27/28 March

We will run 6 people/cars per team and you are on the track for as long as you want, You then pit and swap to another car in your team who continues on. There is a point scoring system to allow everyone equal chance of winning. It is a 2 day event, practice and qualifying for the event will be on Sunday 27th March, race Monday. Regs are very very relaxed no more than what you would need to go to a speed off the streets day.

We still need 3 drivers/cars so please let me know if you are interested and you can join in a very fun event! Racing at SMP north circuit.

All regs are below for you to check out.

Approved2016 Regularity Sup Regs FINAL (1).pdf

Entry form part A - B 2016 Regularity Relay_v2.docx

Pitlane Map.2.pdf

Scoring NSW Road Racing Club 6 Hour Regularity (1) (1).pdf

We now have one team entered but still have a few people to make up a second team, so if you are interested let me know and we will enter the second.

• Like 1

That f**king sucks.....post up some pics somewhere because you never know who will see it at a track one day....it can be a small world sometimes.

My trailer went walking too but was recovered the next day due to CCTV

Sounds cool, but my now dedicated track car cant move, bastards stole my trailer...

on the bright side, at least the car wasn't on the trailer.

Hope it comes back soon.

As Duncan said, can be a small world, hopefully it's found at a track.