SAU Community

Fuel Pressure Regulator Suggestions

can i have your old injectors fpr and fuel rail pretty please

If I ever get rid of them.

If my stock fuel pressure regulator will support 440cc or 550cc injectors and allow me to get the full use out of them, of course I will keep the stock set up, but I did research and from what I found, it is recommended to upgrade the fuel pressure regulator.

So please anyone, if I don't need to change it, just let me know.

but I did research and from what I found, it is recommended to upgrade the fuel pressure regulator.

So please anyone, if I don't need to change it, just let me know.

See. There's the problem. I bolded the problem. It's just absolutely not true. And if you did your research properly, you would have found very specific mentions, by me and others, on this very site, saying that you do not. Do you want me to do the search for you? Take me 30 seconds. Watch.

• Like 1

I am asking one thing,

If you do not want to help please stay off of my post.

You are a hindrance.

I have learned much more about cars in the past time.

I have read many posts saying that the stock fuel pressure regulator is fine with 550 injectors and its about setting the mix and etc. Also I read that it is not good and that a FPR is needed.

I have read many articles and posts.

So I read many other forums other than SAU. Your country is not the only other country outside of Japan that has had rb's and skyline's for years. Even in the states they have been there.

So you can post all the links you want, if you want to help, good, thank you, if not please go away.

The internet has millions of pages of information, I am not going to find everything.

It seems many people have different thoughts on what needs to be done.

So I will read more and go from there.

If you really want to have a childish row, please take it and go else where.

No time to waste, got to keep moving.

If you want to help, I am listening.

I will check out my FPR I have now. Dont know if its running properly or not.

With me doing the hard run I did and my fuel pump starting to go out, there may be other parts of my car that needs to be fixed, replaced.

I will get one if needed.