SAU Community

BNR32 GTR 90 WHITE

18 hours ago, Neil said:

"Car hasn't been painted. Could do with one".

Well somethings going on mate, the chassis number using Fast say's it started life as a grey car and KH2 say's the same.

http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?code=KH2&manuf=Nissan&rows=50

Cheers

Neil.

Doing research on that does seem to be correct. There's no damage on the car. Re-painted maybe years ago in Japan.

Edited by WHITEBEAST

So at this point, Ill offer you $25000. Mind you that is with out seeing the car.

We would have to pay air fares and hire car fees to just have a look and then pay transport cost to get it to Sydney if the sale goes through.

I'm game,,,are you serious???.

Cheers

Neil.

17 hours ago, Neil said:

So at this point, Ill offer you $25000. Mind you that is with out seeing the car.

We would have to pay air fares and hire car fees to just have a look and then pay transport cost to get it to Sydney if the sale goes through.

I'm game,,,are you serious???.

Cheers

Neil.

Well, I'm serious on you looking at it. But i'm not going that low. There might be some room to move. But you will have to see it. I can get a lot of good photo's for you of what ever area in about two weeks when on hoist. I have all receipts for engine work of $14,000 Will look for others receipts. Thanks Neil for inquiry.

6 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

I suggest providing figures yourself, e.g.
Complete car: $32,000
Minus engine and gearbox: $20,000

wow, I'd be shocked if there was a buyer at half that price, will be interested to see...

i know 32 gtr prices have improved, but in the end the asking price is meaningless until there is a buyer willing to pay it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Color Codes or Paint Codes for Nissan Skyline GT-R 1989 to 1994

• Some of these codes I haves seen in other years than listed. Have not seen an original white in an early car, but it might have been possible. the blue plate under the hood tells you the color code. 
  • Early 1989 to 1990 (NO white)
    • #KH2 - Gun Grey Metallic
      #KG1 - Jet Silver Metallic
      #TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
      #AH3 - Red Pearl Metallic
      #732 - Black Pearl Metallic
      #KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic
      #BL0 - Greyish Blue Pearl (special order)
      #AN0 - Wine Red
  • Middle 1991 to 1992 (First white)
      #TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
      #326 - Cristal White
      #AN0 - Wine Red
  • Late 1993 to 1994
      #326 - Cristal White
      #AN0 - Wine Red

$33,000 :-
- Roadworthy Certificate
- 4x brand new tyres
- 4 wheel steering alignment 
- 2 brand new OEM vent/s replaced in the dash.
- The one and only dint in car (on bonnet). Shall be professionally fixed.
- Every oil in the car will be replenished, eg. Engine, gearbox, diff/s. I will have the brakes fully checked also.

EOI on chassis.
Minus engine: $20,000 (comes with gearbox).

7 hours ago, WHITEBEAST said:

Color Codes or Paint Codes for Nissan Skyline GT-R 1989 to 1994

• Some of these codes I haves seen in other years than listed. Have not seen an original white in an early car, but it might have been possible. the blue plate under the hood tells you the color code. 
  • Early 1989 to 1990 (NO white)
      #TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl
      #AN0 - Wine Red

There was only 8 Series 1 (1989-1990) R32 GTR's painted in factory 326 - Crystal White made.
Your car has a factory colour code KH2 (Gun Metal Grey) as per blue plate and a black painted engine bay as per factory, your car has been resprayed white and is not in factory paint.

Edited by tsututu
added quote

• 2 months later...