SAU Community

Unable to log on to SAU

I sent you a msg a month ago with some logging on issues @PranK
Initially i thought i was being hacked. 
Could it be a discrepancy between the phone app and computer? effectively being logged on at 2-3 different devices.

9 hours ago, PranK said:

Should be fixed now.

@Duncan there is a button at the top in admin cp that says "Approve". Just hit that next time. I need to work out why this happens too. :| 

Oh good to know.... I looked for Clappa too (before this thread) and couldn't see anything wrong and didn't know how to fix it!

I'm pretty sure that's what it was, I think you mentioned somewhere else that when x emails are returned the member gets sent back to validating. In my case emails stopped getting to me, my account was set to validating, then last night a flood came through and I was able to validate it.

Hey Martin you'll need to be more specific for us to check it out; which users, and exactly what is happening when they try and log on.  If they get a message that they need to validate their email it will be easiest to try that first.

Hey Martin you'll need to be more specific for us to check it out; which users, and exactly what is happening when they try and log on.  If they get a message that they need to validate their email it will be easiest to try that first.

All good cheers fixed by a local moderator