SAU Community

STOLEN: 1998 C34 Stagea (S2) - Black

djhutchie

STOLEN: 1998 C34 Stagea (S2) - Black

This car is very dear to me and was stolen last night 09/02/2017 from South Road in Hampton East.

If you see it can you either report it to the cops or contact me directly on 0477 355 000

Reg ZXM-440

Thanks

20160702_142703.jpg

UPDATE: I just spoke to the police, apparently it has been found in North Melboune with a busted ignition barrel and no other information. I'm guessing it was found by a parking inspector or a curious local. Will update when the inspector gets back to me and releases the car.

Thanks again for your help all. I'm very glad at the prospect of having it hack.

• Like 5

Okay, it's finally home and some notable things to report are

• missing ignition barrel made it shockingly obvious how easy older cars are to steal
  • things missing were a car charger, cheapo set of sockets and a vape (good quality stereo was left wtf)
  • it was obvious they went through every nook and cranny of storage space, even inside the spare tire tools
  • they removed the air filter panel which was in the boot
  • oil fine
  • coolant fine
  • tires fine
  • 1/4 tank of petrol left
  • flat battery
  • melted positive battery terminal
  • when jump started starter motor just clicks and battery terminal starts smoking
  • can push the car around in 5th and engine still turns over

so i think the next step is to find a column key lock set thing and call an auto elec to figure out what has gone wrong with the starter circuit

unless anyone has any ideas?