SAU Community

Polished Fuse box cover with gtr logo

Hi all, I have a small business called JL Design & Fabrication and have just released my stainless fuse box covers.
I hand etch the 'GTR' logo on them which looks really nice and clean

I currently have r32 listed on my website, but s13/s14/s15/33/34 options will be released within the next few weeks

They are priced at $99+ post which is pretty affordable compared to others out there, I have attached a picture hopefully you can see

I make a bunch of other cool stuff and dress up accessories for GTR's and other imports, please like my Facebook page Facebook.com/jldesignfab
or jump onto my website www.jldesignfab.com to see what else is available and grab some goodies! Thank you all :)

32fuse.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FlashyJ94 said:

Hi all, I have a small business called JL Design & Fabrication and have just released my stainless fuse box covers.
I hand etch the 'GTR' logo on them which looks really nice and clean

I currently have r32 listed on my website, but s13/s14/s15/33/34 options will be released within the next few weeks

They are priced at $99+ post which is pretty affordable compared to others out there, I have attached a picture hopefully you can see

I make a bunch of other cool stuff and dress up accessories for GTR's and other imports, please like my Facebook page Facebook.com/jldesignfab
or jump onto my website www.jldesignfab.com to see what else is available and grab some goodies! Thank you all

32fuse.jpg

Nice, that look real good

• Like 1