SAU Community

Skyline V36 coupe coilovers

Hey Guys

I own a 10 v36 coupe, i want to lower it because its sitting like hilux at the moment i approximately want to drop it 5cm at the front and 2.5cm at the rear i can't find springs for that exact height so my next best options is coilovers but i don't really want it to effect the comfort because its quite smooth whilst driving at the moment, and i also don't want to spend to much aswell, so if anyone can recommend me some coilovers that are a good price and good comfort or what other options i have? I would greatly appreciate thanks 

Edited by Renegade2107

2 hours ago, Renegade2107 said:

i don't really want it to effect the comfort because its quite smooth whilst driving at the moment, and i also don't want to spend to much aswell, 

Basically this statement means you will be pushing sh1t up hill to get something suitable.

No need to be like what, you asked the question. 

Sorry if my answer was not what you wanted.

I was merely pointing out that decent suspension components aren't cheap, particularly if you want a tailored result, such as a comfortable 50mm drop.

1 hour ago, Renegade2107 said:

ive looked at rs r king springs and teins but im most likely just going to get coilovers i have the comfort to change them aswell which is quite convenient

Then I suggest looking at kw v3s