SAU Community

Aem infinity

Dthquazi

Aem infinity

Any one run or have experience with the Aem Infinity Ecu. I have one in my garage from my last project car. I cant justify spending a bunch on a power fc if the infinity will work. 

I will be running it on a r32 gtr.

Also when is a good time to throw a tune on the car. I will be putting full exhaust and intake on soon. No boost restrictor is in place either. 

2 hours ago, Leroy Peterson said:

What's wrong with that? Autronic do the same thing. Halaltech tell you don't have to, but you really should.

:)

Should speak to Andy @ Adaptronic about it! He really hates the idea you need to change the CAS disc to run their ECU. Another alternative for you yankies/wrong hand drive countrymen is ECUMaster. Mark at MRC said they're great to work with and are good value.

I was under the impression that most aftermaket ECU's can't sample the data properly due to the way they're designed, in terms of the actual resolution of data side of things. (ie what a 24 tooth wheel in cas disc would be aimed at). Issues regarding moving it to the crank is another (related) thing entirely