SAU Community

R32 GTR F&R LCA mounting points

I’ve seen comments previously about changing the mounting locations of the LCA’s and wanted to get some knowledgeable comments. 

Front: Moving the bolt location on the subframe outwards by approx 20mm ?? Will the existing holes get welded or just drill out fresh points. 

Rear:  Welding on a dropped mounting bracket the front mounting point fro the rear LCA? Will this cause issues with the alignment of the rear mounting bushes. 

Car is 90% Street / 8% Drag / 2% Track but 100% enjoyed. 

Already fitted: MCA XR coilovers, hardrace Castor arms, GKTech rear camber & traction arms. 

Thanks in advance. 

763FCD79-04E5-4497-95C7-828921561CAA.jpeg

49 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

There's a thread on here from years ago with the question "why aren't there any FUCAs that move the top of the upright further back" or something like that.  Has good info in it.

49 minutes ago, GTSBoy said:

There's a thread on here from years ago with the question "why aren't there any FUCAs that move the top of the upright further back" or something like that.  Has good info in it.

Thanks for that but trying to find old theads is never successful unfortunately. 

thanks  anyways. 

Thanks , yeah it’s mostly a street car. If it’s a minimal improvement then I won’t bother. 

But with the front I really wish I could find the details about moving the LCA mounting holes outwards by 20 mm from memory. 

Thanks for the comment s guys.